Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 25 Antworten
und wurde 1.711 mal aufgerufen
 Scottish Gaelic - Gàidhlig
Seiten 1 | 2
Scotty Offline

Administrator

28.08.2011 17:25
#16 RE: scottishgaelic.dic - A reference Dictionary Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von akerbeltzalba
That's right, isn't it?

Yes, that's correct. Take into consideration to merge Irish and Scottish if both are comparable. Otherwise, it makes no sense to merge if overlapping goes to zero.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

akerbeltzalba Offline

28.08.2011 18:50
#17 RE: scottishgaelic.dic - A reference Dictionary Zitat · Antworten

Ok cool.

No, merging Irish and Scottish Gaelic a bit like merging German and Dutch so except for fun, not workable :)

By the way, I *adore* the Demo function, it's extremely handy for checking if your locale data is reasonable or just plain crazy!

Scotty Offline

Administrator

28.08.2011 18:59
#18 RE: scottishgaelic.dic - A reference Dictionary Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von akerbeltzalba
...I *adore* the Demo function...

Just to show emotion, personal joke :-)

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Bussinchen Offline

31.08.2011 21:57
#19 RE: scottishgaelic.dic - A reference Dictionary Zitat · Antworten

Please be aware:

If you have your own dic or lang file in your Scrabble3D config directory (Win7 --> C:\Users\"Bussinchen"\AppData\Local\Scrabble3D), the autoupdater of the program will not work. He will tell you that all files are up to date.

In this case please through away your own files from your config directory (or put it into another directory) and try again to update. Then the download of the files which are available on Sourceforge.net will work.

This is a security feature which should guarantee that your own files will not be overwritten by the new downloaded ones which could be fatal.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

akerbeltzalba Offline

31.08.2011 22:30
#20 RE: scottishgaelic.dic - A reference Dictionary Zitat · Antworten

Thank for the pointer - I'll uninstall and re-install anyway to make screenshots for a guide in Gaelic on Fòram na Gàidhlig. I might double-post here. Thanks for all your great support and the wonderful opportunity to do a Gaelic Scrabble!

Bussinchen Offline

31.08.2011 23:08
#21 You are wonderful!- It's wonderful! Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von akerbeltzalba
Thank for the pointer - I'll uninstall and re-install anyway to make screenshots for a guide in Gaelic on Fòram na Gàidhlig. I might double-post here. Thanks for all your great support and the wonderful opportunity to do a Gaelic Scrabble!

You are welcome! It's a great pleasure for me and you deserve all support available, because you are doing such a great job both for our cherished and beloved Scrabble3D and for your Celtic fellow countrymen and for a little "exotic" language as well!!! I really appreciate that!

Thanks back to you, dear akerbeltzalba, and to Kevin (and to Joan, of course!) for your wonderful Open Source minded commitment!

Fòram na Gàidhlig: What's that? A Gaelic forum? Give me the link, please!

You might not double post, you must! I want to see everything!

wonderful opportunity to do a Gaelic Scrabble: Yes indeed!

Only non commercial Open Source can realize such great things! M...l wouldn't do it, because in Scotland they cannot earn enough money. Commercial interests are counterproductive. Open Source, however, opens new fantastic possibilities!

Please remember to read my signature!

Thanks to our dear Scotty, too, who is Scrabble3D.exe's Daddy! His Open Source mind is simply incredible!

Its wonderful! Its wonderful! chips, chips, du-du-du-du...

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

GunChleoc Offline

01.09.2011 19:52
#22 RE: You are wonderful!- It's wonderful! Zitat · Antworten

Fòramn a Gàidhlig is a learner's forum that I set up a couple of years ago, ans there is an associated homepage with useful links and stuff like that.

http://www.foramnagaidhlig.net/

The game section has grown a bit during the last two weeks and I hope to see Scrabble 3D there soon :D

http://www.foramnagaidhlig.net/index.php?page=38

/shameless advertising

Oileanach chànan chuthachail

Bussinchen Offline

01.09.2011 20:10
#23 RE: You are wonderful!- It's wonderful! Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von GunChleoc
/shameless advertising

Oh no, GunChleoc! That's right! It's just wonderful!

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

01.09.2011 21:09
#24 RE: You are wonderful!- It's wonderful! Zitat · Antworten

I had a look on your homepage and forum, and I must say that I really appreciate what you are doing for the Scottish-gaelic language and it's speakers.

I think Scrabble in gaelic is one more step in the right direction! Very good! I like it!

I OpenSource!

Gast
20.09.2011 17:54
#25 RE: You are wonderful!- It's wonderful! Zitat · Antworten

Thanks!

I originally started it for very selfish reasons - I wanted to learn and needed someplace to practice!

GunChleoc Offline

20.09.2011 17:59
#26 RE: You are wonderful!- It's wonderful! Zitat · Antworten

Oops, that was me, forgot to log in

Oileanach chànan chuthachail

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz