Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 23 Antworten
und wurde 2.264 mal aufgerufen
 Catalan
Seiten 1 | 2
Bussinchen Offline

08.12.2012 21:08
#16 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

inc-file with Catalan rules:

http://sourceforge.net/p/scrabble/code/1.../df_catalan.inc

RulesValid:false; --> has to be set on --> RulesValid:true;

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

jmontane Offline

08.12.2012 23:04
#17 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #14

You replace NY, OU and L·L (actually a ZWNJ, I guess) but not LL, RR and CH as in Spanish. Looks weird, is this correct?

The Catalan digraphs are L·L NY and QU, so that's correct. Catalan Scrabble follow orthographic criteria, not phonetic criteria as Spanish do.

I'd like to add your correct email address to authors name. Is it okay? (the one from readme.txt)

You need to replace "(sense_spam)" text by at sing, @

Licence will get truncated to "GPL v3 + CC NC3", and all other stuff goes to comments. Okay?

That's fine.

Since it is the first release I suggest to change version number to 1.0.1 (instead of 2.0.7). Okay?

Please, keep 2.0.7 release number. DISC word list is supported and used in several Scrabble like games. When I detect a typo and fix it, a new DISC release is publised and updated in all the projects. So, it's important to easy know what DISC release are the player using.

Bussinchen Offline

09.12.2012 16:48
#18 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

The correct name of the dictionary file should have been: catala.dic (instead of catalan.dic)

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Scotty Offline

Administrator

09.12.2012 19:25
#19 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

I changed it intentionally because the à has become an a and therefore the English word looks better. And all of the last dic's names were in English too.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Bussinchen Offline

09.12.2012 20:50
#20 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #19
And all of the last dic's names were in English too.

They were in English, because the original language does not use the Latin alphabet. That's the reason why we took greek.dic as file name. The same for persian.dic.

For catala.dic it would have been different.

In francais.dic, where c should have been ç, we omitted the diacritical sign, too.

I OpenSource!

jmontane Offline

09.12.2012 21:52
#21 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Scotty,

mail author on catalan.dic is not correct. The correct one is: joan (at) montane (dot) cat

:)

Bussinchen Offline

09.12.2012 21:58
#22 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von jmontane im Beitrag #21
Scotty,

mail author on catalan.dic is not correct. The correct one is: joan (at) montane (dot) cat

:)

Well, then Joan's email address has to be changed in catalan.lang as well.

I OpenSource!

Scotty Offline

Administrator

09.12.2012 22:26
#23 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
mail author ... is not correct.

Fixed.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

jmontane Offline

10.12.2012 08:56
#24 RE: catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Thanks, all works fine.

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz