Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 607 mal aufgerufen
 Irish Gaelic - Gaeilge
kscanne Offline

01.09.2011 17:36
Irish localisation Zitat · Antworten

I wanted to create a thread to track discussion of the Irish translation of the interface.
Fáilte roimh theachtaireachtaí as Gaeilge, ar ndóigh.

An issue for Scotty:

I noticed that in the v24 english.lang file, there is a message that goes across newlines:

pcOptions.Hint=Takeback mode: Player is asked about unknown words and can revise
Poll: Group is asked about unknown words; player cannot revise
Challenge: Within given period players can object placed word

Is that correct? I'm writing a script to convert these files to the standard PO format (and back), and I want to be sure I understand the syntax in general. There were no such lines in v23, and this looks like the only one in v24.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

01.09.2011 19:08
#2 RE: Irish localisation Zitat · Antworten

Oups, wrong position, wrong format, bad wording. I removed the stuff completely. The original English should have one line per item only.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Bussinchen Offline

11.09.2011 20:35
#3 RE: Irish localisation: Test-Irish-lang 2011-09-11 --> ? Zitat · Antworten

What's the difference between the Test-Irish-lang from 2011-09-11 and the irish.lang which has been available for download on Sourceforge.net since 2011-08-30?

Why is it called Test-Irish-lang?

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

kscanne Offline

11.09.2011 20:55
#4 RE: Irish localisation: Test-Irish-lang 2011-09-11 --> ? Zitat · Antworten

I updated the translation to patch v24 and emailed the new translation file to Scotty directly. I assume that's the Test-Irish-lang file you see.

Bussinchen Offline

11.09.2011 21:16
#5 RE: Irish localisation: Test-Irish-lang 2011-09-11 --> ? Zitat · Antworten

OK, I understand.
Since the upcoming Patch24 has not been published yet, the Test-Irish-lang 2011-09-11 will match only the last test versions of Scrabble3D, but not Patch23.

OK, thank you!

Good job, Kevin! Superb!!!

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

kscanne Offline

14.09.2011 16:44
#6 RE: Irish localisation: Test-Irish-lang 2011-09-11 --> ? Zitat · Antworten

I just updated the translation at
http://borel.slu.edu/obair/irish-lang.zip

according to the string changes posted by Scotty to the read-only Translators forum.

kscanne Offline

18.09.2011 18:28
#7 RE: Irish localisation: Test-Irish-lang 2011-09-11 --> ? Zitat · Antworten

Updated again to the latest strings posted in the Translators forum. Same URL:
http://borel.slu.edu/obair/irish-lang.zip

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz