Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 19 Antworten
und wurde 1.854 mal aufgerufen
 Bugreports & Suggestions
Seiten 1 | 2
Jurassic Pork Offline

02.03.2012 18:58
#16 RE: Scrabble3D Club Zitat · Antworten

oops sorry Bussinchen , i use CamStudio recorder (Open Source ) not camtasia studio.

Bussinchen Offline

02.03.2012 19:06
#17 RE: Scrabble3D Club Zitat · Antworten

OK, merci, I want to try it, too: http://camstudio.org/

Sorry, Scotty, for offtopic parenthesis about Screencast software in this thread...

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Scotty Offline

Administrator

02.03.2012 20:22
#18 RE: Scrabble3D Club Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Jurassic Pork
Scotty, i can sent to you in a mailbox the files of source code which are interesting for you.

I'm afraid we need to learn how to co-work efficiently. At the moment I care about 3D speed (and will solve it this weekend) but not special games.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Jurassic Pork Offline

02.03.2012 23:09
#19 RE: Scrabble3D Club Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
I'm afraid we need to learn how to co-work efficiently. At the moment I care about 3D speed (and will solve it this weekend) but not special games.

ok Scotty, this isn't urgent. When you will be ready to begin a function which is in my version, say it to me. I hope to help you. During this time, i continue to improve my code for my version.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

31.12.2014 13:29
#20 RE: Scrabble3D Club Zitat · Antworten

Some years have elapsed but now I managed to implement the DAWG algorithm. It's not the code from Jurassic Pork but works well with every letter set. And yes, it speeds up the calculation of words by about 3 times. But word generation is only 10-20% of the total time to create a move. Furthermore the algorithm is quite complicated and does not work with jokers yet. So I decided to keep my algorithm. (The code is still available but commented out.)

The good news is that I found some tweaks to improve the total calculation time. On my system it takes about 50s to complete a classic game.

PS: Now it's down to 30s max.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: #scrabble3d

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz