Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 620 mal aufgerufen
 Νέα Ελληνικά - Modern Greek - Neugriechisch
Bussinchen Offline

17.06.2012 14:06
Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten

Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang needed

Since we now finally have the file moderngreek.dic, which is a Modern Greek word list to be loaded in Scrabble3D, it would be phantastic if we could find somebody who would like to translate the menu language (interface) of Scrabble3D to Modern Greek (Dimotiki).

As I have very good experience in translating the language files of Scrabble3D, I will be able and of course very pleased to give all needed support to any Greek translator.

You are so welcome!

Καλώς ήρθατε!

Kind regards!
Yours sincerely,
Bussinchen

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

asheto Offline

29.05.2013 02:19
#2 RE: Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten

Αγαπητοί φίλοι καλώς σας βρήκα,

Dear friends nice to meet you,
I 'd like to thank you all for the nice piece of software.I 've completed the translation to Hellenic (Greek) language. I' ve tested the file with the windows version of scrabble3d , and so far seems to work ok (winxp, win7 os). Please, be free to contact me if you notice a bug or anything else, in order to fix it.

One thing that needs to be done, is to make the greek flag appear by the entry hellenic.lang , at the menu language field (see the attached screenshot)
I hope Scotty could fix it , in a future version of scrabble3d.

Regards

Θα ήθελα να σας ευχαριστήσω για το εξαιρετικό πρόγραμμα.Έχω ολοκληρώσει τη μετάφραση στην Ελληνική γλώσσα.Δοκίμασα το αρχείο στην windows έκδοση του scrabble3d και φαίνεται να λειτουργεί ομαλά (winxp , win7).Παρακαλώ ενημερώστε με αν διαπιστώσετε κάποιο λάθος ή παράλειψη, για να επανορθώσω. Κάτι που απομένει να γίνει , είναι η εμφάνιση της Ελληνικής σημαίας στο μενού επιλογής γλώσσας (βλ συνημμένο).Ελπίζω ο Scotty να το διορθώσει σε μελλοντική έκδοση του προγράμματος
Φιλικά

Dateianlage:
hellenic.zip
Angefügte Bilder:
screenshot.JPG  
Bussinchen Offline

29.05.2013 04:09
#3 RE: Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten

Since I cannot speak Modern Greek, let me simply write something in Sappho's and Homeros' beautiful Ancient Greek, dear asheto:

Χαίρε, ὦ φίλε.
Καλῶς.
Πάνυ καλῶς.
Εὐχαριστῶ.

PS:
But why don't you write a nice header with the author's name like in other language files?

The LangID in the header should be like this:

LangID=el_GR

But nevertheless the Greek flag will not appear...

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Scotty Offline

Administrator

29.05.2013 10:57
#4 RE: Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten
Zitat von Bussinchen im Beitrag #3

The LangID in the header should be like this:

LangID=el_GR

But nevertheless the Greek flag will not appear...

It does not work for some reason. And since I consider to remove the association of languages with country flags in future we shouldn't care too much.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Bussinchen Offline

01.06.2013 14:25
#5 RE: Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten

@ Scotty: Warum ignorierst du ashetos hellenic.lang

I OpenSource!

Scotty Offline

Administrator

01.06.2013 14:55
#6 RE: Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten

I was still hoping for any reply by ashe. He or she sent me the localization per email, I answered and asked for a standard header. No response so far.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Bussinchen Offline

01.06.2013 15:13
#7 RE: Modern Greek localization: moderngreek.lang Zitat · Antworten

ok

I OpenSource!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz