Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 729 mal aufgerufen
 Forum, Facebook, Twitter
xyz Offline

02.12.2012 14:58
#1 Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

When I log in, I get a message
Welcome xyz
"You are allowed to keine post messages"

Bussinchen Offline

02.12.2012 15:15
#2 RE: RE:Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von xyz
Welcome xyz

Do you log in on the Scrabble3D server?
Do you log in as a guest only?
Or have you been registered?
I cannot check up this any more, because I already have been registered on the server. That's why the guest account is grey for me in Patch 28.
Anyway, in test version v28h, Scotty has deleted the log in for guests. I don't know why.

Maybe Scotty can explain that.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

xyz Offline

03.12.2012 16:49
#3 RE: RE:Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

This was actually the message when I log in the forum. Is there a thread for these kind of problems?

Bussinchen Offline

03.12.2012 17:05
#4 RE: RE:Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

We did not have a subforum for such topics in our English forum before, but now I have created it. It is here now!

Thanks for reporting that error. I will tell it to the developers of this forum software.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

03.12.2012 23:47
#5 RE: Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von xyz im Beitrag #1
Welcome xyz

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this issue. I have tried as Testbussinchen, but everything works fine for me. I don't get that message.
Could you post a screenshot?

I OpenSource!

xyz Offline

27.12.2012 14:41
#6 RE: Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

Sorry, I it didn't happen now, but I got another error message:

You aren't allowed to see this page.

It happened after I logged in the Forum, went to English->Translators and clicked on "reply".

Screen capture is attached.

Angefügte Bilder:
YouArentAllowedToSeeThisPage_2012-12-27_152726.png  
Bussinchen Offline

27.12.2012 15:33
#7 RE: Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

The section Announcements in our Scrabble3D forum is reserved for Administrators only, because we don't want to have discussions there. You can only read there. Discussions would make it difficult for translators to find the important annoucements concerning our language files. That's why nobody else but Admins (i.e. Scotty and me) can write postings there. We have intentionally chosen those settings for the Announcement section.

And that's the reason why you get this message.

If you have questions concerning your translation, please write here:
Questions about translation/localization

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

27.12.2012 15:43
#8 RE: Log in message: You are allowed to keine post messages Zitat · Antworten

@xyz:
I have created a new section in our English forum ( Questions about translation/localization ) and I have moved your post.
/Admin

I OpenSource!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz