Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 681 mal aufgerufen
 General Questions About Translation/Localization of Scrabble3D
akerbeltzalba Offline

20.02.2014 13:06
Small headsup about plurals Zitat · Antworten

If you're working offline in the new po format, you may find that in Virtaal (for example) you're told the file is complete but then Transifex tells you you're at 99% or something. That's most likely down to a transitional issue i.e. Virtaal is looking at an old string which contained Simple Plurals like You received %d point(s) and thinks the source has been translated but Transifex checks all fields and tells you they're incomplete.

Quickest fix is to do a search for the strings Transifex is flagging and fixing them either offline or online.

Over and out

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

20.02.2014 13:20
#2 RE: Small headsup about plurals Zitat · Antworten

By the way, Scottish Gaelic has some untranslated plural forms right now.

I use the filter provided by Transifex (which looks like a search input): Pluralized: yes.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

akerbeltzalba Offline

21.02.2014 01:53
#3 RE: Small headsup about plurals Zitat · Antworten

Hm I just checked but they all seem fine (well, there was a linguistic fix I did but no plural). Not every plural form always should change between form ONE, TWO, FEW and OTHER. It all depends on how the plural is formed and what letter it starts with. For example, it's 1 chat, 2 chat but 1 taigh, 2 thaigh.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

21.02.2014 09:54
#4 RE: Small headsup about plurals Zitat · Antworten

I love the words: "all seem fine" :-). Tell me if I can do anything at the code base.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz