Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 727 mal aufgerufen
 Questions about the program
alant Offline

22.02.2014 21:07
Scrabble3D won't open Zitat · Antworten

I successfully downloaded and installed Scrabble3D (i386) onto Linux Mint 16 Cinnamon (64 bit). Tried to launch the application from the menu icon, but my cCPU meter barely responded and nothing happened. Opened the files browser and attempted to open Scrabble3D directly. Again, nothing happened. At this point, I'm obviously stumped and need your help. Thank you in advance.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

22.02.2014 21:52
#2 RE: Scrabble3D won't open Zitat · Antworten

Do you have all 32bit gtk2 libs installed? (ldd is your friend) If you don't mind to run 64bit check out the files submenu on Sourceforge.net, it's available too. If you still have issues I suggest to be patient for a few days. The next release is coming soon... :-)

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Gast
24.06.2017 21:14
#3 RE: Scrabble3D won't open Zitat · Antworten

Until recently (one week ago), the program always started. Now it doesn't anymore. Any solutions?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

26.06.2017 20:31
#4 RE: Scrabble3D won't open Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #3
Until recently (one week ago), the program always started. Now it doesn't anymore. Any solutions?

You are not really generous with information, aren't you?

Download: Sourceforge | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: Freenode #scrabble3d

Sounds »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz