Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 2.054 mal aufgerufen
 Hungarian
pladany ( Gast )
14.12.2014 20:30
Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

Is a hungarian letter set and wordlist available in any form?

Bussinchen Offline

14.12.2014 20:44
#2 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

The Hungarian letter set, you can find it here: Das ungarische Buchstabenset (the discussion about the letter set is in German)
- and configure it yourself in Scrabble3D.

Unfortunately no Hungarian wordlist is available at the moment (= 14th december 2014).

pladany Offline

16.12.2014 21:53
#3 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

Can you help me how can i configure the hungarian letter set and scoring to play against someone else with the same configuration on your game server?
By the way. I've found promising (but certainly not perfect) test tables in other topic. After struggling with the german text and Google Translate I don't see why you gave it up. Lack of community of hungarian Scrabble fans, clubs or lack of quasi official, ready to use Scrabble wordlist? In my opinion no problem if you have a relatively small but community based expandable vocabulary or a large but consisting many incorrect word. Sorry about my poor english :)

Scotty Offline

Administrator

17.12.2014 00:09
#4 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von pladany im Beitrag #3
Can you help me how can i configure the hungarian letter set and scoring to play against someone else with the same configuration on your game server?

Copy the following lines and paste them at the table with the letter set (*1). Save the preset as "Hungarian", "Magyar", or whatever you want (*2). If you start a game on the server your settings will be synchronized with all mates (*3).

A 6 1 Á 4 1 B 3 2 C 1 5 1 1 7 D 3 2 E 6 1 É 3 3 F 2 4 G 3 2 2 2 4 H 2 3 I 3 1 Í 1 5
J 2 4 K 6 1 L 4 1 3 1 8 M 3 1 N 4 1 4 1 5 O 3 1 Ó 3 2 Ö 2 4 Ő 1 7 P 2 4 Q 0 0 R 4 1
S 3 1 5 2 3 T 5 1 6 1 10 U 2 4 Ú 1 7 Ü 2 4 Ű 1 7 V 2 3 W 0 0 X 0 0 Y 0 0 Z 2 4 7 1 8

(Remark: You need the proper dictionary to get the digraphs 1=CS, 2=GY, 3=LY, 4=NY, 5=SZ, 6=TY, 7=ZS.)

You may get further help at the wiki.
*1: Configuration of letters: http://scrabble.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...uration:Letters
*2: Presets: http://scrabble.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...uration:Presets
*3: Synchronous games: http://scrabble.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...ynchronous_Game
(Sorry in case of bad English, I didn't proofread)

Zitat von pladany im Beitrag #3
By the way. I've found promising (but certainly not perfect) test tables in other topic. After struggling with the german text and Google Translate I don't see why you gave it up. Lack of community of hungarian Scrabble fans, clubs or lack of quasi official, ready to use Scrabble wordlist? In my opinion no problem if you have a relatively small but community based expandable vocabulary or a large but consisting many incorrect word. Sorry about my poor english :)

There was neither a particular reason to stop implementing Hungarian nor did we. If you come up with a complete feature set, a localization probably, and a dictionary I'd include all in the program.

Edit: As I read right now in the old postings the work was stopped because of problems with the cd rom of the "A Magyar értelmező kéziszótár". Bussinchen or linhart are the authors and may remember what happens back then.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: #scrabble3d

linhart Offline

18.12.2014 11:11
#5 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

I also do not remember the details of the problems with the word list. But if you, pladany, want to play with my old test version of the Hungarian word list, I can send it to you. Just write a "private mail" to me and give me your email address.

But I have to tell you that I do not speak Hungarian at all and just know very few words. So if you want to improve my wordlist, I will not be able to help you.

pladany Offline

18.12.2014 12:40
#6 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

Thank you Scotty for useful instructions. I can play now in Hungarian :)

Dear linhart, it would be great if I can get the old test version :) Thanks in advance!

Gast
26.05.2015 10:26
#7 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #1
Is a hungarian letter set and wordlist available in any form?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

26.05.2015 13:14
#8 RE: Játszható magyarul a játék bármilyen fokon is? (Is it playable in hungarian at any stage of development?) Zitat · Antworten

As I wrote in reply #4 you can easily import the right letter set. But without a dictionary it makes not much sense. The localization is almost finished, as I see on Transifex. Maybe @pladany knows more.

Download: Sourceforge | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: Freenode #scrabble3d

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz