Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten
und wurde 697 mal aufgerufen
 General
Raman Offline

10.09.2020 11:21
Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Bussinchen im Beitrag Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application.
As you write in English, I think it is okay if you start a new thread here in the English section on General and call it "Maths Scrabble Puzzles".

I actually thought that it would be much better of in a 1 single post in 'Maths Scrabble implemented' thread in 'More languages' forum in 'International' group in this forum,
and especially if it were for this 1 single post, puzzles to be included here only for spotting a bingo and not for spotting a best move that connects 2 premium word score squares and not that connects 2 premium letter score squares and if puzzles are to be entirely from my own played games only and not from any other sources of other people, for example, Scrabble club WhatsApp group whoever would be primarily and only be focused upon entirely just English Scrabble only simply.

Find a bingo in this board position.

And that just simply that this is a compilation of 5 different puzzles from my own played games that have been posted at all of types of places in this forum and that would be primarily and only in 'Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application' thread in 'Bugreports & Suggestions' forum in 'English' group in this forum.
By the way that why is it 'Bugreports & Suggestions' and not 'Bug reports & Suggestions'?

Bussinchen Offline

10.09.2020 17:01
#2 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Okay, although it is redundant, I make a copy and post it once more in the other thread
Math scrabble implemented,
so that interested people can find it more easily.

Bussinchen Offline

10.09.2020 17:04
#3 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Bussinchen im Beitrag #2
Okay, although it is redundant, I make a copy and post it once more in the other thread
Math scrabble implemented,
so that interested people can find it more easily.

Done! Kindly see post #19 on Math scrabble implemented

Raman Offline

25.05.2021 17:25
#4 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Beautiful bingos in maths Scrabble with decimal numbers and factorials, with or without using one or more blank tiles.

Bingos in maths Scrabble with multiplication and division operators.

While bingos in maths Scrabble with addition and subtraction operators are more commonplace, with or without using decimal numbers.

There can be more than one solution for bingo in most of the maths Scrabble puzzles, eventhough some may not be the play of highest scoring equation.

Also, it is worthwhile to try out for bingos of length 12 and greater.

Also, it is worthwhile to try out for bingos in Scrabble boards of sizes that are larger than 15×15.

In the start of played game or for a few moves after that, there will be more space and more chances of having exactly one operator and exactly one '=' in rack to form more bingos. Human players and computer players with my maths dictionary containing more and longer mathematical equations with longer numbers usually tend to push away as many number tiles as they can during the first few moves so as to stagnate with more operator tiles and '=' tiles in their player's racks in the latter stages of the Scrabble game so as to have with lesser chances of forming bingos with maths Scrabble during the middle game and during the end game.

In my humble opinion, for maths Scrabble without fractional tiles and equate game style of maths Scrabble with fractional tiles, it would always be optimal to have 10 tiles in rack and more ratio of numbers to operators and '=' for larger 2D and smaller or larger 3D boards with more number of tiles that are used in the played game.

Raman Offline

28.05.2021 10:42
#5 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

It is also worthwhile to try these out.

Raman Offline

07.06.2021 18:49
#6 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Five more Maths Scrabble puzzles.

Sometimes, multiplication or division with 0 or powering with 0 or 1 as base or 0 as exponent may be the frowned upon but the only powerful bingo that will be available to play as the highest scoring move spanning 2 of the premium word score squares.

Raman Offline

09.06.2021 19:32
#7 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

What is the best equation that can be played here? Is there any equation that can be played on the leftmost column that touches the triple word score on the top left corner square?

This is just asking for the best equation that can be played simply and not looking out for a bingo equation at all.

Raman Offline

10.06.2021 18:54
#8 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Even a single blank tile, not necessarily two blank tiles, allows plenty of possibilities for bingos in Maths Scrabble.

But, can a bingo be made also if the blank tile is selected as a decimal point?

Sometimes, bingos with addition operation and subtraction operation need not have any solutions with three 3 digit numbers.

Most of the time, bingos with exponentiation operation will only have all trivial solutions, in which either base is either 0 or 1, or exponent is 1.

Raman Offline

15.06.2021 19:32
#9 RE: Maths Scrabble Puzzles. Zitat · Antworten

Four more Maths Scrabble puzzles.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz