Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 697 mal aufgerufen
 Questions about server and network games
hawkeye ( Gast )
08.01.2010 10:45
game server problem and question Zitat · Antworten

Hi all,

after playing with settings and such, I am no longer able to login to the game server. I always get thee message that I am already logged on (also after restart of the whole program)

BTW, how can I find other players. List of players seems to be always empty :(

Regards,

Hawkeye

Bussinchen Offline

08.01.2010 11:09
#2 RE: game server problem and question Zitat · Antworten

Hello Hawkeye!

The game server is very new, and I think that not so many people know yet, that it exists. We are only in the beginning, you know!

Sometimes some people who are writing actively in this forum are one the game server. And sometimes I have also seen new people I don't know at all. Nevertheless, they are still very few. And for example Gero and me, we are always playing in German.

I understand your problem when logging in on the server, because sometimes I myself have had exactly the same problem. As a solution so far I suggest that you should reboot your whole computer or stop and restart your internet connection, then you can log in on the game server again.

I have already reported that problem to Scotty, and we all hope that he will find a better solution than the tricky one I suggested to you.

Best regards,
Bussinchen

hawkeye ( Gast )
08.01.2010 11:25
#3 RE: game server problem and question Zitat · Antworten

Hi Bussinchen,

thanks, that did the trick.

hawkeye

Bussinchen Offline

08.01.2010 11:45
#4 RE: game server problem and question Zitat · Antworten

Feel free to contact us in the forum whenever you want or need help!

Vektor Offline

08.01.2010 12:18
#5 RE: game server problem and question Zitat · Antworten

Hi hawkeye,

do you see your own name on the game-server list?
If you don't, your scrabble3d.exe has to be updated.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

09.01.2010 11:37
#6 RE: game server problem and question Zitat · Antworten

No need to restart the computer. Just wait for some minutes and make sure that the application was terminated completely. But both are done by rebooting as well. Reason is that the program has been crashed (that's the only bug) but the gameserver isn't aware of it and your connection is still alive.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz