Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 713 mal aufgerufen
 Νέα Ελληνικά - Modern Greek - Neugriechisch
Bussinchen Offline

11.06.2011 12:34
Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

In this thread I want to publish our collection of useful links for Modern Greek.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

11.06.2011 12:35
#2 RE: Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

Online dictionary Greek-German / German-Greek

http://de.pons.eu/?l=deel

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

linhart Offline

22.05.2012 13:48
#3 RE: Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

Here is a Greek spellchecking program which seems to be quite good:

http://www.kypros.org/cgi-bin/orthographic

If a word is not entered correctly, it displays a list of correct words which are similar to it.
This is especially useful if there are some missing accents.

linhart Offline

22.05.2012 17:51
#4 RE: Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

This seems to be the current site of the Greek Scrabble Association:

http://scrabblegreek.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html

There the list of Χρήστος Τζήμας (Christos Tzimas) is mentioned in the first place.

Concerning the words with two or three letters there is the same image as at the former site, but I don't know if the words have changed.

Bussinchen Offline

22.05.2012 18:09
#5 RE: Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

Excellent research, Linhart, but this is the blog of the Scrabble Club of Kastoria. Unfortunately you cannot download anything interesting there - unless the images of books which are important for Scrabble. Greek speaking Scrabble players and other freaks have to buy those books, if they think that they need them...
See even
Modern Greek Dictionary: neo-hellenic.dic
and
National Greek Scrabble Association and local Scrabble Clubs in Greece

I OpenSource!

linhart Offline

22.05.2012 19:01
#6 RE: Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

Oh, thank you!

I should have been able to recognize the word Kastoria.

Bussinchen Offline

24.05.2012 01:40
#7 RE: Modern Greek: Useful links Zitat · Antworten

I OpenSource!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz