Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 7.580 mal aufgerufen
 Νέα Ελληνικά - Modern Greek - Neugriechisch
Bussinchen Offline

08.07.2011 22:40
Modern Greek - words with 2 and 3 letters Zitat · Antworten

I have found a pdf-file with the valid Greek words of 2 and 3 letters length:
http://www.greekscrabble.gr/images/stori...df/23letter.pdf (see attachment)

It can be downloaded on the National Greek Scrabble Federation's website:
http://www.greekscrabble.gr/index.php?op...id=35&Itemid=53

Christos Tzimas told me, however, that there are some differences between this list and the list which is included in his own word list Οι λέξεις 2-8 γραμμάτων. We have to check it up. In Greece there is a discussion about the validity of those words. Christos Tzimas wrote:

Zitat von Christos Tzimas
5.The other one (2-3 letter words) has some extra words but I don't think you need it as the 2-8 includes all 2-3 letter words from the main 2 dictionaries. The validity of the book "2-3" is under discussion anyway.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Dateianlage:
2+3letter.pdf
Bussinchen Offline

08.07.2011 22:50
#2 RE: Modern Greek - words with 2 and 3 letters Zitat · Antworten

Linhart, could you please transform this pdf into a txt file and post the words here?

Then I can compare that list to the respective lists in Οι λέξεις 2-8 γραμμάτων and write some comments.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

08.07.2011 23:46
#3 Modern Greek - Οι λέξεις δύο γραμμάτων (92) Zitat · Antworten

Here is the list of the Greek words with two letters which I have found in Christos Tzimas' book Οι λέξεις 2-8 γραμμάτων.
This is the official Greek Tournament list.

ΑΕ
ΑΙ
ΑΜ
ΑΝ
ΑΠ
ΑΡ
ΑΣ
ΑΧ

ΒΕ

ΓΑ
ΓΕ
ΓΗ
ΓΩ

ΔΑ
ΔΕ
ΔΗ
ΔΙ
ΔΩ

ΕΑ
ΕΙ
ΕΚ
ΕΜ
ΕΝ
ΕΞ
ΕΠ
ΕΣ
ΕΥ

ΖΑ
ΖΟ
ΖΩ

ΗΣ
ΗΩ

ΘΑ
ΘΕ

ΙΑ
ΙΕ
ΙΝ
ΙΟ

ΚΑ
ΚΕ
ΚΙ

ΛΑ

ΜΑ
ΜΕ
ΜΗ
ΜΙ
ΜΥ

ΝΑ
ΝΕ
ΝΗ
ΝΙ
ΝΥ

ΞΙ

ΟΙ
ΟΜ
ΟΝ
ΟΠ
ΟΣ
ΟΥ
ΟΦ
ΟΧ

ΠΑ
ΠΙ
ΠΩ

ΡΕ
ΡΟ
ΡΩ

ΣΑ
ΣΕ
ΣΙ
ΣΥ

ΤΑ
ΤΕ
ΤΗ
ΤΙ
ΤΟ
ΤΣ
ΤΩ

ΦΑ
ΦΙ

ΧΑ
ΧΙ
ΧΜ

ΨΕ
ΨΙ

ΩΑ
ΩΜ
ΩΝ
ΩΟ
ΩΣ
ΩΦ
ΩΧ

I OpenSource!

linhart Offline

09.07.2011 05:41
#4 RE: Modern Greek - words with 2 and 3 letters Zitat · Antworten

I converted the list 2+3letter.pdf into txt-files (UTF8).

Thereby I recognized that there are considerable differences to the official list already with two letters:

Words in 2+3letter.pdf, but not in the official list: ΑΦ,ΒΑ,ΕΩ,ΖΗ,ΙΥ,ΞΥ,ΞΩ,ΟΦ,ΣΤ,ΤΑ,ΧΕ,ΨΗ,ΩΝ,ΩΠ

Words of the official list, but not in 2+3letter.pdf: ΟΨ,ΥΑ

Maybe there are some typing errors in the official list above, e.g. ΩΜ occurs twice, and ΥΑ appears at a place which would be more appropriate for ΤΑ with regard to the alphabetical ordering.

Dateianlage:
threelettersUTF8.txt
twolettersUTF8.txt
linhart Offline

09.07.2011 06:38
#5 RE: Modern Greek - words with 2 letters Zitat · Antworten

Also ΟΨ seems to be a typing error. It should probably be ΟΦ.

If we assume that one of the two ΩΜ should read ΩΝ, the difference list will be:

ΑΦ,ΒΑ,ΕΩ,ΖΗ,ΙΥ,ΞΥ,ΞΩ,ΣΤ,ΧΕ,ΨΗ,ΩΠ

To me it seems rather funny that there does not seem to be consensus even for the two-letter words.

Bussinchen Offline

09.07.2011 11:48
#6 RE: Modern Greek - words with 2 letters Zitat · Antworten

Dear Linhart,
you are right. I apologize for my typing errors, it was my fault.
I have now edited my posting and changed the wrong forms in my (bad) copy of the (good) Christos Tzimas list:

wrong --> correct

ΥΑ --> ΤΑ
ΟΨ --> ΟΦ
ΟΜ --> ΟΝ

I OpenSource!

Apollonius Offline

01.09.2011 03:47
#7 RE: Modern Greek - words with 2 letters Zitat · Antworten

Very nice work all the same!

linhart Offline

22.05.2012 17:31
#8 RE: Modern Greek - words with 2 and 3 letters Zitat · Antworten

Today I noticed that the words with 2 or 3 letters mentioned in the first posting of this thread are identical with those of the Quackle word list.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz