Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.142 mal aufgerufen
 User's guide for Scrabble3D
spyros Offline

03.02.2012 17:42
Software Requirements Specification Zitat · Antworten

Hello, I am a student in the Computer Science Department at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and I made this topic to present my project.

It is a project for the Software Engineering course and it is a Software Requirements Specification (SRS) for an open-source project. I've searched many projects, preferably games because they are more pleasant to work with. So, I found that project, the Scrabble3D game, which I found very interesting. The response from the developer about my interest was instant and then I chose to work with that project. That SRS is a description of the functions and technical features of the game, something like a manual. It is intended for any type of user, from typical ones who just play the game to developers.

I have and English and a Greek version attached in this post, but owing to the fact that there are few greek speakers here, for the majority of the community just open the SRS_Scrabble3D_ENG.pdf file.

Feel free to comment to tell your opinion about my work or in case something needs to be added or fixed in that SRS.

To sum up, I would like to say a big thanks to Scotty and Bussinchen for their help while I was making that project!!

Dateianlage:
SRS_Scrabble3D_ENG.pdf
SRS_Scrabble3D_GR.pdf
Bussinchen Offline

03.02.2012 18:00
#2 RE: Software Requirements Specification Zitat · Antworten

Dear Σπυρος,

Ευχαριστω a lot for showing us your work and publishing your documents!

I think you should publish your Greek version here (in the lower section of that forum): Greek

Of course, you may write in Greek language there!

Χαιρετισμούς,
Βουσσινχεν

PS:

I have attached to your post the unzipped pdf-files in English and Greek as well, because rar files may be difficult to unzip for people who don't know so much about computers!
pdf is a little bit easier! ;-)

And pdf-files can be read directly in the browser, whereas rar files cannot, because rar files have to be downloaded first.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

11.02.2012 16:27
#3 RE: Software Requirements Specification Zitat · Antworten

The attached files in Spyros' post #1 have been updated.

Thanks a lot, dear Spyros!

------------------

PS:
See also Έγγραφο ανάλυσης απαιτήσεων (in Greek)

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

13.02.2012 13:07
#4 RE: Software Requirements Specification Zitat · Antworten

The attached English pdf file in Spyros' post #1 has been updated once more.

Thanks again, dear Spyros!

I OpenSource!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz