Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 23 Antworten
und wurde 1.820 mal aufgerufen
 About the code, compilation and debugging
Seiten 1 | 2
jose1711 Offline

09.02.2012 19:29
#16 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

hey, scotty. i set lazarus as follows:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

then hit build. after that i did clean&build of scrabble but the issue persists. i am starting to think there is something rotten with gtk2 in ubuntu. note that neither arch linux, nor mandriva has this kind of problems. i will test it in daily build of ubuntu 12.04 when i have a chance and see if it helps. thank you for your support, jose

Scotty Offline

Administrator

09.02.2012 20:17
#17 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

That image shows settings for Lazarus but not the project settings. Ubuntu >11.10 uses Gtk3 by default but you can install, of course, gtk2 libs. Obviously, Lazarus uses gtk2 successfully.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

jose1711 Offline

09.02.2012 21:22
#18 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

thank you, i finally found it. the error in game is still occuring but what is even more interesting - i had some really hard time to actually enter that i want lclwidgetset to be compiled with gtk2. each time i did the selection in project settings clicking on any of [ok], [cancel], etc. buttons stopped working. in the end keyboard accelerators saved the day.

Bussinchen Offline

09.02.2012 21:28
#19 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

So maybe you are not far away from a solution for eliminating that bug --> Moving letters from rack to board in Ubuntu 11.10, the game gets frozen

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

jose1711 Offline

09.02.2012 21:30
#20 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

ok. but basically yeah.. this thread can be closed as i've been able to compile the app. thank you again for that.

@bussinchen: will you open a new thread for the segfault i am getting or do you want me to do so?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

09.02.2012 21:31
#21 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

Strange, I never heard about such kind of trouble with Lazarus itself. Sure that all gtk2 libs are installed properly?
However, if you are able to compile and run the game you can debug your issue. (Debugging is switched on in project settings)

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

jose1711 Offline

09.02.2012 21:33
#22 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

right, i actually already have backtrace from debug-enabled build just do not know where to put it

Bussinchen Offline

09.02.2012 21:36
#23 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

One moment please!

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

09.02.2012 21:43
#24 RE: unmet lazarus deps preventing compilation on ubuntu Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von jose1711
@bussinchen: will you open a new thread for the segfault i am getting or do you want me to do so?

jose1711, now you can open a new thread in the new forum section I have created for such purposes:

About the code, compilation and debugging

You may do it yourself!

----------------------

PS:
I'll move even this thread into that new part of our forum, okay?

I OpenSource!

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz