Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 1.393 mal aufgerufen
 Hebrew
- ( Gast )
25.11.2013 19:27
Important: Bug report - Hebrew Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Notice to all Hebrew Scrabble3D players:

Unfortunately it is not possible at all to play Scrabble in Hebrew language with Scrabble3D, because the program does not read the writing direction right to left correctly.

Words that are written from left to right are considered to be correct words, even though they cannot be found in the dictionary, but when the same words are written in the correct direction from right to left, they are considered to be wrong words, even though they are found in the dictionary.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

25.11.2013 20:41
#2 RE: Important: Bug report - Hebrew Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

How did you configure the left-to-right option? Do numbers start from right?

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

John Offline

24.12.2013 17:32
#3 RE: Important: Bug report - Hebrew Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

I tried to play in Persian but have problems. Although I configured right to left direction words are read from left to right. In the game course they are written in the opposite direction from the board. The same happens if I configure the other way. Any solution?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

27.12.2013 10:12
#4 RE: Important: Bug report - Hebrew Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Because I cannot read arab or hebrew letters I tried with latin: place ABC and switch between LTR and RTL. That should result in captions with numbers above the board from 1 to 15 for LTR and 15 downto 1 for RTL (read from left), in "CBA" when setting is switched to RTL, and after clicking next player the confirmation "ABC is unknown" for both directions. But actually it doesn't work for the current release!

The good news is that the test version of the upcoming next release does it right. You can download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/scrabble...n_Program/Test/. It would be great to get reply if all works as expected.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Scotty Offline

Administrator

29.12.2013 15:34
#5 RE: Important: Bug report - Hebrew Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

I'm sorry, it's still wrong. The RTL placed word CBA must not be read as ABC, e.g in confirmation message, game course, etc.
The discussion of this bug in German: Schreibrichtung von rechts nach links

Scotty Offline

Administrator

31.12.2013 13:16
#6 RE: Important: Bug report - Hebrew Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

I guess you are using Windows XP...

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz