You're not registered yet. Click here to register. Credits 
You can register here for free.
This topic has 3 replies
and has been read 332 times
 Questions about the program
alant Offline

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm
Scrabble3D won't open Quote · reply

I successfully downloaded and installed Scrabble3D (i386) onto Linux Mint 16 Cinnamon (64 bit). Tried to launch the application from the menu icon, but my cCPU meter barely responded and nothing happened. Opened the files browser and attempted to open Scrabble3D directly. Again, nothing happened. At this point, I'm obviously stumped and need your help. Thank you in advance.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm
#2 RE: Scrabble3D won't open Quote · reply

Do you have all 32bit gtk2 libs installed? (ldd is your friend) If you don't mind to run 64bit check out the files submenu on Sourceforge.net, it's available too. If you still have issues I suggest to be patient for a few days. The next release is coming soon... :-)

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:14 pm
#3 RE: Scrabble3D won't open Quote · reply

Until recently (one week ago), the program always started. Now it doesn't anymore. Any solutions?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:31 pm
#4 RE: Scrabble3D won't open Quote · reply

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #3
Until recently (one week ago), the program always started. Now it doesn't anymore. Any solutions?

You are not really generous with information, aren't you?

Download: Sourceforge | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: Freenode #scrabble3d

Sounds »»
 Jump  
disconnected Scrabble3D Chat Members online 0
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen