* Calculation of average statistics fixed * Transparency of coordinates fixed * Variable texture size allowed * Rack placement below 2D pane * Grid and cube use VBO as well as mipmapping for textures * Qt supports OpenGL (and 3D games in this way)
* Mipmapping is optional now * Pieces may have reflections * Calculation of moves optimized (a classic game takes <30s) * Several bugs concerning move calculation fixes (multithreading works now, number of moves is always the same, joker are tried on every position) - Rack is now below the 2D view - Progress bar is shown not until 500ms
ToDo: * Issues on game end (correct scoring in challenge mode) * Antialiasing under Windows (diagonal lines have ugly steps) * Fast switch between designs can crash the program * OpenGl under MacOS
* Antialiasing works under Windows * Crash on program start resulting from incompatible confg file fixed * Opponents pieces on the rack were visible for a glance: fixed now * Challenging the last move should work now as expected
Please test carefully, I'd like to release this version.
* Several minor bugs fixed * Game end with more than two player in challenge mode works now * Chat input is not cleared when browsing through last messages
* MacOS test version available (Test-Scrabble3D-darwin.zip): The program is compiled against Carbon. That means no statusbar but OpenGL features (and smaller app). I get a lot of errors on MacOS, for instance when something is in the configuration directory (/User/<name>/.config/Scrabble3D/). Just clear the dir on every start and ignore all error messages for now.
MacOS version has been updated on SF.net (still 3.1.3-7). The program runs now with the default widget set Carbon instead of Qt. That makes the app smaller and it is capable of OpenGL. However there are no drag images anymore and the statusbar isn't being painted. There are still some issues. In particular it crashes in OpenGL mode (or rather a exception comes up). But on another test with the old 10.5/Leopard I couldn't reproduce it.
Other OS should benefit as well from some of the changes. But as long I haven't eliminate all issues I wait with uploading the next test version.
* MacOS optimizations (full OpenGL support) * all exceptions are handled now, which means no crash but undefined states * buffer size dictionary changed * new status bar; working as well under MacOS * option for automatically adjustment of status bars removed (it's always active now) * menu entry for assistant moved to options * Dialog positions are saved correctly on multiple screens * language dependent positioning of labels in the word search dialog improved * Search icon exchanged * Size and position of message dialog is saved now * Initial font size at game course fixed * Font name and size are saved for messages
* "Invalid type cast" that pops up when started in classic view mode (no OpenGL) fixed Only win32/win64 got updated, version number is 3.1.3 (without patch) and dated to 2015-Mar-01 (so this is going to be the release).