Puzzle 1 Construct a 3×3 English square such that all 3 horizontal words and all 3 vertical words formed are valid and all 9 letters in the 3×3 English square are different from each other.
Puzzle 2 For each of the following homogeneous digraphs, list out one English word which contains it. How many marks do you think can you be able to score out of 26? Why is it so? AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, GG, HH, II, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, OO, PP, QQ, RR, SS, TT, UU, VV, WW, XX, YY, ZZ
Puzzle 3 For each of the following heterogeneous trigraphs, list out one English word which contains it. How many marks do you think can you be able to score out of 24? Why is it so? ABC, BCD, CDE, DEF, EFG, FGH, GHI, HIJ, IJK, JKL, KLM, LMN, MNO, NOP, OPQ, PQR, QRS, RST, STU, TUV, UVW, VWX, WXY, XYZ
Puzzle 4 Tell an English word containing at least 3 I's and no other vowels (From Ronald Credo from Dubai, UAE also known as tiger2002).
Puzzle 5 What is that 4-letter English word that makes use of 4 consecutive letters of the English alphabet, not necessarily in the alphabetical order but rather jumbled?
Puzzle 6 Try out to fit names of all Tamil Nadu districts in 21×21 Super Scrabble board.
1. சென்னை (Chennai) 2. செங்கல்பட்டு (Chengalpet) 3. திருவள்ளூர் (Tiruvallur) 4. மதுரை (Madurai) 5. காஞ்சிபுரம் (Kanchipuram) 6. விருதுநகர் (Virudhunagar) 7. தூத்துக்குடி (Tuticorin) 8. திருவண்ணாமலை (Tiruvannamalai) 9. தேனி (Theni) 10. வேலூர் (Vellore) 11. இராணிப்பேட்டை (Ranipet) 12. திருநெல்வேலி (Tirunelveli) 13. கோயம்புத்தூர் (Coimbatore) 14. கன்னியாகுமரி (Kanniyakumari) 15. திருச்சிராப்பள்ளி (Tiruchirappalli) 16. கடலூர் (Cuddalore) 17. சேலம் (Salem) 18. விழுப்புரம் (Villupuram) 19. கள்ளக்குறிச்சி (Kallakurichi) 20. தஞ்சாவூர் (Thanjavur) 21. இராமநாதபுரம் (Ramanathapuram) 22. திண்டுக்கல் (Dindigul) 23. புதுக்கோட்டை (Pudukkottai) 24. சிவகங்கை (Sivagangai) 25. தென்காசி (Tenkasi) 26. திருவாரூர் (Thiruvarur) 27. திருப்பத்தூர் (Tirupathur) 28. கிருஷ்ணகிரி (Krishnagiri) 29. அரியலூர் (Ariyalur) 30. திருப்பூர் (Tiruppur) 31. நாகப்பட்டினம் (Nagappattinam) 32. ஈரோடு (Erode) 33. நீலகிரி (Nilgiri) 34. நாமக்கல் (Namakkal) 35. தருமபுரி (Dharmapuri) 36. கரூர் (Karur) 37. பெரம்பலூர் (Perambalur) 38. மயிலாடுதுறை (Mayiladuthurai) (For bonus, this district of Tamil Nadu is not yet partitioned as of right now but it might be partitioned in the future)
1. What fruit is also a name of colour? 2. What metal is also a name of planet? 3. What sport is also a name of insect? 4. What bird is also a name of country? 5. What disease is also a name of constellation? 6. What USA state is also a name of country? 7. What shape is also a name of bird? 8. What city is also a name of animal? 9. What city is also a name of bird? 10. What USA city is also a name of Tamil Nadu city? 11. What star is also a name of IT company? 12. What constellation is also a name of insect? 13. What card game is also a name of animal? 14. What shape is also a name of musical instrument? 15. What day of the week is also a name of planet? 16. What fruit is also a name of bird?
1. Orange 2. Mercury 3. Cricket 4. Turkey 5. Cancer 6. Georgia 7. Kite 8. Buffalo 9. Phoenix 10. Salem 11. Polaris 12. Scorpio 13. Ass 14. Triangle 15. Saturday 16. Kiwi Fruit
Fill in with two blanks of each sentence with two words that are anagrams of each another. For this puzzle, you have to find two words that are anagrams of each other to fit into the "__". For example, you might place earth and heart. 1. After we __ for many hours we were very ___. 2. After Jane played a sour __ on the piano, the whole ___ was ruined. 3. Mark placed his __ in the deep, blue __. 4. Suzy bought 40 __ of shoes in __. 5. While watching John grab his hot __ of oats, Steve recommended that he should __ on it to cool it down. 6. While driving for the first time, Luke had to remember not to __ into the ___ around the side of the road. 7. Jimmy complained that the __ in his smoothie was too sour, and the ___ was too sweet. 8. After picking up a prickly red _, Tasha's hand was __. 9. After proof-reading an article about healthy __, Tom realized that he needed to make some serious __. 10. You wash your hands in the __ to clean your ___. 11. Joan likes to __ when she has a hot cup of ___.
1. 64 S on CB 2. 26 L of the A 3. 7 D of the W 4. 7 W of the W 5. 12 S of the Z 6. 52 C in a P 7. 18 H on a GC 8. 5 F on a H 9. 206 B in a B 10. 6 B in an O 11. 7 C in R 12. 9 P of SS 13. 10 A of LV 14. 66 B of the B 15. 11 P in a CT 16. 29 S in I 17. 90 D in a RA 18. 8 T on an O 19. 4 W in a C 20. 6 F in a D 21. 13 S in the USF 22. 23 P of C in the HB 23. 5 T on a F 24. 4 L in a C 25. 12 N in a C 26. 5 O in the W 27. 29 D in F in a LY 28. 7 C in the W 29. 15 P in a RT 30. 13 L in a BD
Each word has two + two blanks.
You need to fill up with the same pair of letters to form a word.
For example: S _ _ ur _ _ e.
The missing pair letters are A T. The word is Saturate.
Here's an opportunity to sharpen our brain! Lets see who completes all 25.
1. _ _ i _ _ 2. V_ _ lat_ _ n 3. H_ _ dw _ _ e 4. _ _ rses _ _e 5. P_ _ sev _ _ e 6. S _ _tim _ _ t 7. _ _da _ _ ted 8. C _ _kb _ _ k 9. Lo _ _i _ _ 10. D_ _ tingu_ _ h 11. P_ _ dl _ _ 12. S _ _ur _ _ e 13. _ _ p _ _ zard 14. Who _ _ sa _ _ 15. _ _ at _ _ 16._ _ od_ _ rk. 17. _ _ ma _ _ 18. _ _ y _ _ rd 19. H _ _ rtbr _ _ k 20. B _ _ evol _ _ t 21. C _ _ diti _ _ 22. An _ _ cipa _ _ on 23. _ _ rri _ _ lum 24. E _ _ agi _ _ 25. Inc _ _ p _ _ ate
ANTS IN MY PANTS. Using the clues, find the words ending in ANT.
1. One who sees the future 2. Can float 3. Not a vowel 4. Flaky French roll 5. Accused in a trial 6. Makes you less stinky 7. Unlocks stuffy nose 8. Om om om 9. The guy who hit me 10. The A in CA 11. Deadly tumour 12. Dr Who 13. Absent from school 14. Cop needs this to arrest you. 15. Common to dogs and firemen 16. Newborn 17. Where Miss Universe is chosen 18. Way too expensive
Who can do all the 18?
Identify the fruit from the given statement:- (There is a fruit in every statement) Example: Did you see a man go by? (Mango)
1. He found his home lonely after his dog’s death. 2. One dare not rob an anaconda of its prey. 3. The crook made his escape armed with a gem. 4. She told her uncle money was what she needed more. 5. If I go out now, I shall miss my cousin. 6. Either courage or anger made him move swiftly. 7. The beggar held out his cap pleading for money. 8. Matters regarding rape should be dealt differently. 9. The English teacher Ryan teaches French too. 10. He saw his papa yawning at work. 11. He had kept on his lap lumpsum of money. 12. Are classes for Telugu available in this city? 13. It is easy to shape a child rather than a man. 14. He is an extremely cheesy guy. 15. Can I wear a khaki with a black shirt?
Please try.....👍🏻 Very interesting..food for brain..the letters are all found next to each other..not anywhere or separate in the sentence
If a picture is uploaded to addpics.com from this forum and removed as a picture attachment in this forum, then it will get removed only as a picture attachment in this forum and not get deleted in addpics.com. Such pictures will be stored permanently in addpics.com and will get deleted from there only if we manually delete it from there. I am not sure if there exists such a feature to delete anyone's already uploaded pictures in addpics.com.
Picture files of JPEG, JPG, GIF and PNG file formats can be directly uploaded into this forum upto 2 MB in size even without premium tariff but what is the need for it if we can beautifully place them inline when they are attached to anyone's posts in this forum when they are uploaded to addpics.com and it offers unlimited amount of storage? Also that 100 MB of free storage space in this forum for any attachments to anyone's posts in this forum that has already been exceeded in this forum several years ago applies only to administrators and not other forum members because Xobor forum developers want to force the administrators only to buy the premium tariff and to renew it every year. It is no longer renewed this year because there are no more active users in this forum except for me, Bussinchen and Scotty. Anyway that without the premium tariff, anyone can only attach file formats of JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF and TXT to anyone's posts in this forum and other file formats are not possible to be attached to anyone's posts in this forum, isn't it?
Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #1If a picture is uploaded to addpics.com from this forum and removed as a picture attachment in this forum, then it will get removed only as a picture attachment in this forum and not get deleted in addpics.com.
Yes. That's right. You can use Addpics.com also for other purposes than posting pictures just in this Scrabble3D-forum. For me, Addpics.com seems to be a riable picture hoster in general.
Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #1Such pictures will be stored permanently in addpics.com and will get deleted from there only if we manually delete it from there. I am not sure if there exists such a feature to delete anyone's already uploaded pictures in addpics.com.
No, nobody else but you yourself can delete your uploaded pictures on Addpics.com. Maybe the hoster himself can, if uploades pictures have criminal contents. But we don't talk about those criminal issues here.
Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #1Picture files of JPEG, JPG, GIF and PNG file formats can be directly uploaded into this forum upto 2 MB in size even without premium tariff but what is the need for it if we can beautifully place them inline when they are attached to anyone's posts in this forum when they are uploaded to addpics.com and it offers unlimited amount of storage?
When I paid the Premium tariff to the hoster, it was better to upload pictures directly in this forum, because the forum had unlimited storage space. No, when I don't pay for this forum any more, Addpics.com is better indeed.
Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #1Also that 100 MB of free storage space in this forum for any attachments to anyone's posts in this forum that has already been exceeded in this forum several years ago applies only to administrators and not other forum members because Xobor forum developers want to force the administrators only to buy the premium tariff and to renew it every year.
Yes, I didn't know that before, but a technician from our forum hoster told that to me. But this is done only by goodwill, and nobody knows when our hoster's goodwill will finish. We don't have any guarantee that this will continue for ever. They can stop it whenever they want to change their rules.
Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #1It is no longer renewed this year because there are no more active users in this forum except for me, Bussinchen and Scotty. Anyway that without the premium tariff, anyone can only attach file formats of JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF and TXT to anyone's posts in this forum and other file formats are not possible to be attached to anyone's posts in this forum, isn't it?
Yes, unfortunately that's right.
But as a workaround you can change the file extension from for example .zip to .txt and then upload that file anyway. But you have to tell that users have to change back that .txt-file extension back to .zip, before using or viewing that downloaded file.
Find out the 3 letter word from each of these following clues: https://www.sporcle.com/games/paranoid_a...3letterwordrace (i) Opposite of Cold (ii) Canine Animal (iii) Not In (iv) One More Than Nine (v) Sight Organ (vi) Drinking Establishment (vii) Female Parent (viii) Writing Implement (ix) Snouted Animal (x) Feline Animal (xi) Hearing Organ (xii) Not Dry (xiii) Male Parent (xiv) What We Breathe (xv) Not Near (xvi) Number Immediately Before Three (xvii) Not New (xviii) Not Wet (xix) To Cook in Oil (xx) Not Good (xxi) Male Child (xxii) Come First in a Race (xxiii) Female Bird esp. Chicken (xxiv) Upper Limb (xxv) Spider's Creation (xxvi) Number Before Two (xxvii) Flying Mammal (xxviii) Headwear (xxix) Not Thin (xxx) To Purchase (xxxi) Plural of Man (xxxii) Used For Unlocking a Door (xxxiii) Firearm (xxxiv) Lower Limb (xxxv) Female Sheep (xxxvi) Period of 24 Hours (xxxvii) Female deer (xxxviii) Coastal Water (xxxix) Not Small (xl) Pixar's '___ Story' (xli) Male Sheep (xlii) Honey Producing Insect (xliii) Unhappy (xliv) Insane (xlv) Past Tense of Hide (xlvi) Not High (xlvii) Stop Sign Colour (xlviii) Uncooked (xlix) One less than Seven (l) Deity
www.sporcle.com is a website where people can play all of types of quizzes in all of types of subjects.
In General Forum, in that main forum, and not in any of its subforums, I use 'Scrabble stories and spot the best play puzzles' thread to discuss about cracking words in different Scrabble board positions and 'Word puzzles' thread to discuss about cracking words in different situations that are not in Scrabble boards. Cracking word puzzles are related to Scrabble and hence to Scrabble related forum only. Though, I can talk about other off topic messages that are not related to Scrabble in Café forum, I am not paid for that and also that there is no end for that either.
crosswordlabs.com is a website where people can solve all of types of crossword puzzles in all of types of subjects.
Zitat von Raman im Beitrag Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application.By the way that plural of bingo - which is correct, bingos or bingoes? It seems and appears that both are present, available and correct currently in CSW2019 dictionary that is supported and loaded along with latest version of Collins Zyzzyva PC application, not mobile application, that is 5.1.1, at the time of writing this and downloading that just into my own computer simply.
BINGOS BINGOES CONGOS CONGOES MANGOS MANGOES DRONGOS DRONGOES FLAMINGOS FLAMINGOES all above are valid.
(li) Female sheep (lii) Under obligation to repay (liii) They give a hoot! (liv) Lubricant for a car's engine (lv) American rapper, ___ Wayne (lvi) Rim or edge of a pitcher (lvii) One trip around a track (lviii) In computer parlance, a local area network (lix) Prohibit or forbid (lx) Flying mammal that likes caves (lxi) Slang for decorative skin art (ink) (lxii) Thick, viscous fluid composed of hydrocarbons (lxiii) Blemish a surface (lxiv) 'One small step for ___' (lxv) 'Ya ___' - Jamaican phrase for 'No problem' (lxvi) ABC crime drama, 'The ___ Squad' (1968-1973) (lxvii) Supreme being (lxviii) Spanish shout for a soccer score (lxix) Latin name for our sun (lxx) French for salt (lxxi) Mediterranean or Caspian, for example (lxxii) A grassy meadow