Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #154https://freedns.afraid.org/news/.
Zitat2022-06-28 22:37:51, 2 days ago I've contacted the registrar regarding the 2 affected domains, and the support staff forwarded it to their engineers. I've been told to expect a response within 24 hours.
Update 6/29 @ 2:20pm PDT: Just a note to share that I have been reaching out to them periodically for updates yesterday, and today. They told me they have an escalated ticket open, and they've advised me that they're working on it.
Update 6/29 @ 7:30pm PDT: No response yet, the issue is escalated to the registrar by the registration provider within their platform, I have been advised by support staff that it can take up to 48 hours, rather then 24 hours
Update 6/30 @ 3pm PDT: Escalated support has now responded, working toward resolution.
Update 6/30 @ 6pm PDT: Called in after replying to prior escalation team ticket, verbally confirmed my reply was received by them from 3pm, awaiting their response/resolution (45 mins on phone).
Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #154https://freedns.afraid.org/news
ZitatUpdate 7/1 @ 4:45pm PDT (35 mins): Called in, support rep noted ticket was already escalated, and rep told me the escalation team also acknowledged it, and knows I keep calling, as was the comment added to the ticket said that they would follow up.
Update 7/2 @ 11:42am PDT (32 mins): Called in, support rep noted no updates, confirmed the existing escalation ticket is still open, waiting for registrar team to respond
Update 7/3 @ 4:30pm PDT : Called in, support rep noted domain has valid contact info and passed verification and saw my attempts to update its info, client-hold is still in place, rep said ticket was moved to registrar administrator, rep apologized advising the registrar is not working on the 4th of July holiday and to not expect a response until after the holiday, and that they're the only ones that can restore its function
Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #157https://freedns.afraid.org/news/
ZitatUpdate 7/4 @ 11:32am PDT : Received notification strangled.net has been put into service at 11:01 PDT - responded to this continuing to request assistance regarding ignorelist.com
Update 7/5 @ 2:24pm PDT : Sent another email to registrar requesting an update on status for ignorelist.com in the response to the email that confirmed strangled.net was placed into service yesterday from the registrar. Preparing to follow up with a phone call today.
Update 7/5 @ 4:42pm PDT : Called in, I was told the status of the ticket was closed. Rep re-opened the ticket. Rep attempted to have a verification email sent while I was on the phone, it didn't arrive. Rep said to wait 24 hours and he will follow up with it, and saw I have called in a number of times.
After call I updated the email to a new one for this domain and and re-verified it again for good measure as was done yesterday.
A thunderstorm caused a short circuit and all devices restarted. My scripts apparently don't run well and I have to start the Scrabble server manually - but not before this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience.