Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 581 mal aufgerufen
 Bugreports & Suggestions
hateball ( Gast )
29.07.2010 18:30
#1 [rejected] RFE: Support for libnotify on Linux Zitat · Antworten

I've got a little request for enhancement :)

If it would be possible to send the notifications/alerts to libnotify instead of the ingame popup-engine that would be pretty neat. For some reason the popups seem to make the game, and even X crash for several of the people I play with. Sending to libnotify would also make it easier to see things if you're doing something else while waiting for your turn.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

29.07.2010 18:52
#2 RE: RFE: Support for libnotify on Linux Zitat · Antworten

And what should I do for Windows? Not to forget Mac OS, BSD, Solaris and maybe Iphone...

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter

hateball ( Gast )
30.07.2010 14:06
#3 RE: RFE: Support for libnotify on Linux Zitat · Antworten

I'm not saying you should do anything, I just think it would be neat :) OSX has... growl (?) tho I think. As for Windows and so on I have no idea, I only use Linux myself. If the source was available I know more than a few people that could take a look at it.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

30.07.2010 16:05
#4 RE: RFE: Support for libnotify on Linux Zitat · Antworten

Of course, source code is available on SF.net. But I'm afraid that reading my code isn't fun

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter

Ubuntu 10.4 »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz