Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 673 mal aufgerufen
 Greek
Bussinchen Offline

04.06.2011 20:33
Comments from Greeks Zitat · Antworten

Today I discovered this website, written in Greek language:

http://www.free.gr/get/detail.php?link_id=1302

Zitat von http://www.free.gr/get/detail.php?link_id=1302
Ενα από τα πιό κλασσικά παιχνίδια σε μια καταπληκτική έκδοση που σας επιτρέπει να παίξετε ήτε με αντίπαλο το computer (το computer ελέγχει από 1-3 παίκτες) είτε συνδυασμό παικτών και computer ή ακόμα και παιχνίδια μέσω του διαδικτύου. Είναι μια πραγματικά εξαιρετική μεταφορά του παγκοσμίως γνωστού παιχνιδιού στον ηλεκτρονικό σας υπολογιστή. Ακόμα και οι πιο φανατικοί οπαδοί του Scrabble δεν θα μηνούν ανικανοποίητοι. Δυστυχώς δεν υπάρχει Ελληνικό λεξικό για παιχνίδι στα Ελληνικά σε αυτό το στάδιο.
Ενα πιθανό ελάττωμα είναι ότι είναι εξαιρετικά δύσκολο να κερδίσει κανείς το computer σε παιχνίδι 1 προς 1.
Υποστηρίζει Windows, Linux, Mac OS.

English translation by Google translation:

One of the most classic games in a spectacular version that allows you to play with ite rival the computer (the computer monitor from 1-3 players) or a combination of players and computer games, or even the Internet. It's a really excellent transfer of world-famous game on your computer. Even the most fanatic fans of Scrabble will not [remain] unsatisfied. Unfortunately there is no Greek dictionary Greek to play in this stadium.
A possible flaw is that it is extremely difficult to win one game on the computer 1 to 1.
Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS.

"Ακόμα και οι πιο φανατικοί οπαδοί του Scrabble δεν θα μηνούν ανικανοποίητοι."
"Even the most fanatic fans of Scrabble will not remain unsatisfied."

--> Yes, I agree!!!

"Δυστυχώς δεν υπάρχει Ελληνικό λεξικό για παιχνίδι στα Ελληνικά σε αυτό το στάδιο."
"Unfortunately there is no Greek dictionary to play in Greek in this stadium."

--> We are working on it!!! Please be patient!!!

Sincerely, Bussinchen

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Apollonius Offline

11.06.2011 11:04
#2 RE: Comments from Greeks Zitat · Antworten

That's awesome.

And I picture a few thousand Greeks playing scrabble in a stadium...with no dictionary!

We've got to hurry before they come after us! LOL!

linhart Offline

11.06.2011 13:07
#3 RE: Comments from Greeks Zitat · Antworten

The Greeks playing Scabble in a stadium do have a kind of dictionary. We know that there is an official word list of all Greek words and word forms up to 8 letters.

The above posting refers to the missing Greek dictionary in Scrabble3D!

Bussinchen Offline

11.06.2011 13:29
#4 RE: Comments from Greeks Zitat · Antworten

It is possible to play without dictionary (that means with any other dictionary loaded which is not Greek), but of course not against the computer. Then for each (!) word placed on the board, a consultation will appear, asking you: xyz is not found in dictionary. Accept anyway? Yes / No., which is really annoying.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

11.06.2011 13:33
#5 RE: Comments from Greeks Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von linhart
We know that there is an official word list of all Greek words and word forms up to 8 letters.

Yes! -->

http://scrabblegreek.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html

Modern Greek Dictionary: neo-hellenic.dic

I OpenSource!

Apollonius Offline

12.06.2011 05:33
#6 RE: Comments from Greeks Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von linhart
The above posting refers to the missing Greek dictionary in Scrabble3D!

Yes, I knew that...their wording was just a little funny.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz