Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 21 Antworten
und wurde 1.598 mal aufgerufen
 Design
Seiten 1 | 2
Apollonius Offline

30.06.2011 19:55
#16 RE: an idea for the earthgems-set Zitat · Antworten

I used the topaz (yellow) for the 4x word scores, and amethyst for the 4x letter scores in that example, but I included a smokey quartz, a zircon (chartreuse), a sapphire (light blue)...12 in all. Plus, like Bussinchen said, you can always edit the colors to whatever you want in a photo editor, or use your own images! :)

Apollonius Offline

24.10.2012 03:40
#17 New examples for texture sets in 2D Zitat · Antworten

My goodness, it has been a long time! I hate to be away so long, I have missed Scrabble3D, and this board. :( I suddenly had to move into my father's place for 2 years to take care of him, after it became known that he had Parkinson's disease. But now he is in an assisted care facility, and I have moved into a new home. Things are getting back to normal, and I'm becoming re-acquainted with an old friend. :) The weather is getting colder, so I knitted her some blankets.

I'm currently working on 2 new sets, using patchwork quilt designs and buttons.

It's good to be back!

Oh...if I may, as long as I'm displaying these, can I make a suggestion? Would it be possible in a later version of Scrabble3D to be able to change the color of the grid and labels, or turn them off and on? I only say that because they look much better with some texture sets. Here are the same two boards, but I changed the white grid to black:

See what I mean? The colors really pop out!

I really do love this program so much...

Dateianlage:
Scrabble Tileset - Afghan.zip
Gero Offline

24.10.2012 07:47
#18 RE: New examples for texture sets in 2D Zitat · Antworten

Dear Apollonius,

nice to get some news from you!

After this new "gemboard" I´m your greatest fan!

Gero

Download: Geros Superdic, was sonst! | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | ... und im übrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass Wordfinder beim online-Spiel pfui sind!

Bussinchen Offline

24.10.2012 09:06
#19 RE: New examples for texture sets in 2D Zitat · Antworten

Welcome back, dear Apollonius!

I see that you have had a difficult period, but I hope you can start enjoying Scrabble3D again now!

I see your new designs and I must say that you have really phantastic ideas for Scrabble3D textures. It looks very very beautiful indeed! Eeeehm, you ARE an ARTIST!

I hope that Scotty will write something in his source code to make it possible to integrate your textures easily in Scrabble3D!

Bussinchen

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Scotty Offline

Administrator

24.10.2012 10:16
#20 RE: New examples for texture sets in 2D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Apollonius im Beitrag #17
Would it be possible in a later version of Scrabble3D to be able to change the color of the grid and labels, or turn them off and on?
You can switch off the labels inside (2xL, 3xW) at options > design (or the like). The coordinates around the board are fixed. I hesitate to make those features optional to keep configuration simple. But I think about an 'integrated solution' for all design settings that can be shared with other users.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Apollonius Offline

26.10.2012 07:46
#21 RE: New examples for texture sets in 2D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Bussinchen im Beitrag #19
Welcome back, dear Apollonius!

I see that you have had a difficult period, but I hope you can start enjoying Scrabble3D again now!

I see your new designs and I must say that you have really phantastic ideas for Scrabble3D textures. It looks very very beautiful indeed! Eeeehm, you ARE an ARTIST!

I hope that Scotty will write something in his source code to make it possible to integrate your textures easily in Scrabble3D!

Bussinchen

Thank you! You are so kind, and I'm glad that you like them! Yes, I hope so too. I would love to be able to import a library of graphics to use, but I will ask about that in the proper thread soon. ;) I have been loving the new update! I had some issues with error messages when the language and letterset did not match, but NONE while running the game demo! Not even when I ran it for hours at a time! Yay! :) That was always a big letdown before. It would always crash during the demo. Not any more!

Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #20
Zitat von Apollonius im Beitrag #17
Would it be possible in a later version of Scrabble3D to be able to change the color of the grid and labels, or turn them off and on?
You can switch off the labels inside (2xL, 3xW) at options > design (or the like). The coordinates around the board are fixed. I hesitate to make those features optional to keep configuration simple. But I think about an 'integrated solution' for all design settings that can be shared with other users.

I looked everywhere for this setting, but I could not locate it. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I think as long as the design always lines up exactly with the coordinate points and the grid, that the numbers and the grid don't matter so much, but on the other hand, I only want to be able to turn them off and on for aesthetic reasons...not for mechanical reasons related to function. I am known for my love of custom design though...I love options! If you give me the option to turn the grid and labels on and off...even if I never use it, I will love having the option. I definitely would use it though. :p

Zitat von Gero im Beitrag #18
Dear Apollonius,

nice to get some news from you!

After this new "gemboard" I´m your greatest fan!

Gero

thank you! I love scrabble and scrabble3D so much...making these custom tilesets for it is very enjoyable for me!

Oh, while I'm at it, I don't think that I gave this post the attention that it deserved. I think that I misunderstood what you were asking!

Zitat von Gero im Beitrag #14
Dear Apollonius,

Superscrabble has two additional typs of quadruple premiums - quadruple word and quadruple letter scores.

Is it possible to modify these (gem-)icons as described following: add to these gems four little "mini"-gems (such as orange to signal 4 x word, blue 4 x letter) just on every edge of the gem - this could help to underline the importance of these premiums.

I´m sure, you'll find find an aesthetic solution for my little request!

kind regards Gero

I think that might get a little complicated, since the blank already places a star on the corner, but...hmm. What about this? What if the premium space images showed up in some kind of game key...in-game (maybe from a right-click menu on the board?), and just stick with the default (editable) colors in the board designer? That way you could see the values of everything at any time. Would something like that be possible? Again, I should probably ask this somewhere else. :p I'm sorry.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

26.10.2012 11:06
#22 RE: New examples for texture sets in 2D Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Apollonius im Beitrag #21
Would something like that be possible?
I don't really understand what you have in mind. With "premium space image" do you mean your self-made images (*.bmp)? And these images should be modified by the configured colours in game option?

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz