Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 572 mal aufgerufen
 Scottish Gaelic - Gàidhlig
akerbeltzalba Offline

31.08.2011 23:06
Pre-release bugs v23h (2011-08-31) Zitat · Antworten

Well, they may be bugs.

I already mentioned the Scottish gaelic > Scottish Gaelic caps issue in an email (under Buchstaben)

Am I missing some strings? There's stuff surrounding Word Check which is appearing in English on my screen such as: Wordcheck mode, Takeback, Poll and some others such as Show toolbar on 3D view and the Object last move (should be Object to last move by the way) and Fanship.

Strangely, in the dropdown, the same icon is labelled Check move, is that deliberate?

Looks a bit like I was working off an old-ish .lang

Scotty Offline

Administrator

31.08.2011 23:25
#2 RE: Pre-release bugs Zitat · Antworten

The next release has some new features, e.g. it's possible to reject respective to "object" a move. That means a player places his word, clicks on next player and one of the mates has to complain. Please correct my English if my wording is incorrect.
Which dropdown menu has two equal entries? The only "check now" I remember is the caption of the button right next to update interval.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

akerbeltzalba Offline

31.08.2011 23:57
#3 RE: Pre-release bugs Zitat · Antworten

Back shortly, having dinner just now... under Game, the third icon is the hand saying "Challenge move". The hand is also on the menu bar but it says "Object last move". I think using the same phrase for both is better. I suggest "Challenge (last) move" for both, it's better idiom.

How do I add these to my .lang?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

01.09.2011 00:23
#4 RE: Pre-release bugs Zitat · Antworten

I'll keep tbChallenge.Caption and miChallenge.Caption and change only English captions. What's wrong with "object" except different wording?

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

akerbeltzalba Offline

01.09.2011 00:26
#5 RE: Pre-release bugs Zitat · Antworten

Object means that you... "Ich habe was dagegen" but Challenge is what you use in games and sports for "etwas anfechten/in Frage stellen"

Scotty Offline

Administrator

01.09.2011 00:32
#6 RE: Pre-release bugs Zitat · Antworten

The question whether it should be called "Herausforderung" or "Anfechten" was brought up in German as well. My sprachgefühl (nice Germanism) makes not such a difference, but I trust you.

Bussinchen Offline

01.09.2011 00:51
#7 RE: Pre-release bugs v23h (2011-08-31) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von akerbeltzalba
Well, they may be bugs.

I already mentioned the Scottish gaelic > Scottish Gaelic caps issue in an email (under Buchstaben)

Am I missing some strings? There's stuff surrounding Word Check which is appearing in English on my screen such as: Wordcheck mode, Takeback, Poll and some others such as Show toolbar on 3D view and the Object last move (should be Object to last move by the way) and Fanship.

Strangely, in the dropdown, the same icon is labelled Check move, is that deliberate?

Looks a bit like I was working off an old-ish .lang

I have explained everything to akerbeltzalba on Skype instead of writing it here.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

akerbeltzalba Offline

01.09.2011 14:07
#8 RE: Pre-release bugs v23h (2011-08-31) Zitat · Antworten

So she did :)

Sources »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz