Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 613 mal aufgerufen
 Romanian
playez Offline

07.09.2011 08:28
#1 Română - Romanian Zitat · Antworten

New Language Errors

Hello
Thank you for this awesome program!

I am a romanian scrabble player and i try to adapt your program to my language.
I receive a lot of errors in the moment the computer search the dictionary for new move.
I create a new dictionary file from the english one with my word list. I use the special letter set adapted with my letter character set.
In my language do not exist K, Q, W tiles, i put 0/0 in cont and values, but in dictionary there are words with this characters to be used with Jokers. Could this situation generate the errors? The program know to use non existent letters that are find in dictionary?

Bussinchen Offline

07.09.2011 08:57
#2 RE: new language errors Zitat · Antworten

Hello playez!

First of all a warm, warm welcome to Scrabble3D and our forum! We are very pleased to have you among us! I hope you'll like to be with us in our forum!

We are very pleased to hear that you want to create a Romanian language package for Scrabble3D. That's really great! Phantastic!

I promise to you: Tonight I will answer more in details, just now I cannot do it because I'm busy with my job.

In the meantime, I will create a special forum for Romanian language in the International section of this Scrabble3D forum.

Please look down there a little bit later on, the Romanian forum will appear soon.

Normally the error you described should not be generated. I think we need to know more details and must discuss that problem.

Which word list are you using? Is it the Open Office Spell Checker list?

See you later,
thanks for joining us

Yours sincerely,
Bussinchen

Bussinchen Offline

07.09.2011 09:21
#3 I have created a new forum for Scrabble3D in Romanian language Zitat · Antworten

/done

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

07.09.2011 22:30
#4 New Language Errors Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von playez
1. I receive a lot of errors in the moment the computer search the dictionary for new move.

2. I create a new dictionary file from the english one with my word list. I use the special letter set adapted with my letter character set.
In my language do not exist K, Q, W tiles, I put 0/0 in count and values, but in dictionary there are words with these characters to be used with Jokers. Could this situation generate the errors?

3. The program knows to use non existent letters that are found in dictionary?

1. Before we can answer to your question, we must know which kind of errors occur! Please tell us more details.
Could you show us the header of your dic-file? If the header is not correct, maybe errors occur. The header should be something like this:

[Header]
Version=100001
Author=playez
StandardCategory=Lista Oficiala de Cuvinte (LOC 5)
Licence=GNU General Public License, any commercial use is prohibited.
Release=07/09/2011
Comment=LOC 5, Lista Oficiala de Cuvinte, admise în competitiile de scrabble desfasurate sub egida F.R. Scrabble
[Words]
AA
AAA
AALENIAN
AALENIANA
AALENIANUL
AALENIANULUI
AALENIENE

2. Actually not. If you have configured well your letter set, this should not produce errors. If you have added correctly for example the letter K 0 0 into your letter set, words with K should be found in your list when you have a joker on your rack.

3. What do you mean?
If you have added for example the letter K with Count 0 and Value 0, this means that the letter K will never appear on your rack (= count 0), but it will appear in the little window where you must chose the letter for the joker when placing a blank tile on the board. In this case words with K will be found in your word list.

If you have diacritic signs like accents in your list, however, those words will not be found, because you don't have added any letters with accents in your letter set, I suppose. So you should eliminate all the accents (and other diacritics) in your word list.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

playez Offline

08.09.2011 07:45
#5 RE: New Language Errors Zitat · Antworten

I disabled multithreaded, i found a errors in my tiles set (there was only 98 tiles in settings) and after, all looks good. It newer give errors in searching dictionary. My dictionary was based as you find later, on LOC5, so there are no accents and diacritics in list.
Look how i see the words list in my romanian.dic:
[Words]
NXg=
NXgN
NXgAPB55NQo=
NXgAPB55NQo1
NXgAPB55NQohdQ==
NXgAPB55NQohdRkw
NXgAPB55MQox
NXgAPB55MQoxcA==
NXgAPB55MQoxdQk=
NXgAPB55MQoxdQMr
NXgAPB55MQo9
NXgAPB55MQo9cA==

Program works good, but characters are somehow coded.

akerbeltzalba Offline

08.09.2011 09:33
#6 RE: New Language Errors Zitat · Antworten

I think by default Scotty encodes the dictionaries to minimise the risk of someone just copying and pasting the dictionaries and doing things with them they were't intended for.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

08.09.2011 11:04
#7 RE: New Language Errors Zitat · Antworten

Scrabble3D can read ASCII but saves encrypted (dictionary is saved on exit after changes). So "NXgAPB55NQo=" could be something like "ABACUS".
It takes much more time to compute a move if multithreading is off. With Linux I never have any problem with multithreading but maybe Windows handles some stuff different. If you or someone else really have too much trouble it should get fixed. Nevertheless, these bugs are not related to menu language.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz