Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 873 mal aufgerufen
 Slovakian
Bussinchen Offline

14.01.2012 03:12
Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

In this thread I would like to discuss the Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules with you.

It would be nice, if I could complete my comparison of international Scrabble rules with the Slovakian rules, so that we can implement them in the configuration assistant of Scrabble3D.

Comparison of International Scrabble Rules in Scrabble3D

I think we can find the rules on http://www.hramescrabble.sk/, but I feel that I need your help, dear jose1711.
I cannot understand very much, because the automatic Google translation is too bad.

I will have to update that table anyway for some changings concerning the Italian rules.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

jose1711 Offline

14.01.2012 09:20
#2 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

as far as Comparison of International Scrabble Rules in Scrabble3D is concerned. below are (hopefully correct) entries for slovak scrabble:

2 min per turn (game not to exceed 40 min, notification at remaining 5 and 10 min) OR 22 min per player
--
when game > 40 min, the round is finished + one last round played (no exchange allowed in last round). if the second mode (22 min/playr) is used, then 0 - forced pass.
--
no takeback
no exchanging jokers
yes
no cambio secco
yes
yes
0 penalty
6 for tournament (1vs1 game; 3 consecutive rounds x number of players); 2 consecutive rounds x number of players (official rules)
number of tiles (7)

unrighteous challenge penalty = 1st time (counted per player) - 10 points, all next - challenger will miss a turn

Bussinchen Offline

14.01.2012 11:31
#3 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

Thanks a lot, jose1711 ! -->

I think "unrighteous challenge penalty = 1st time (counted per player) - 10 points, all next - challenger will miss a turn" is an interesting new rule we never have seen in other languages so far. That possibility is not implemented in Scrabble3D (yet).

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

16.01.2012 01:33
#4 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

Now I have updated my Comparison of International Rules on
Comparison of International Scrabble Rules in Scrabble3D
by adding the official Slovakian tournament rules.

Jose1711, can you please give me your source for the rules you have posted?

Is it http://www.hramescrabble.sk/ ?

This is important, because I want to have everything documented correctly, you know...

I OpenSource!

jose1711 Offline

16.01.2012 07:58
#5 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

yes, the source is hramescrabble.sk, but i also took something from rules that come in paper form with the scrabble game.

Bussinchen Offline

29.07.2012 01:58
#6 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

Dear jose1711,

since Scotty has programmed the new feature Game lost after final time out --> yes/no in his test version 27c (11th july 2012) [1], I would like to ask you, if the official Tournament Rules on http://www.hramescrabble.sk/ --> Súťažný poriadok stipulate this rule or not. It means that a player who overruns his time automatically has lost the game. This rule exists in other languages for games where it is allowed to add some additional minutes to the game time.

Then I want to know if you think that a challenge time of 20 seconds is okay in our default settings for the rules (180 seconds maximum is possible). Do you think that a penalty of 10 points for all unjustified challenges is OK? Unfortunately we don't have the feature unrighteous challenge penalty = 1st time (counted per player) - 10 points, all next - challenger will miss a turn in Scrabble3D.

I have tried to understand the Google (machine) translation of the Slovak rules, but I sware, this translation is so bad, that I don't understand anything, although I generally know very well the texts about the international Scrabble rules.

---------------------------

[1] ...and this rule will be a new feature in the upcoming update Patch 28, of course!

I OpenSource!

jose1711 Offline

30.07.2012 22:06
#7 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Bussinchen
It means that a player who overruns his time automatically has lost the game.

if player runs out of his time, it merely means that his turns will be automatically skipped - game is not lost for him.

Bussinchen Offline

30.07.2012 23:21
#8 RE: Official Slovakian Scrabble Rules Zitat · Antworten

Ďakujem, Jose!

I OpenSource!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz