Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 526 mal aufgerufen
 Bugreports & Suggestions
Athanasia Offline

03.11.2012 15:50
buttons of position in 3D game Zitat · Antworten

I play Scrabble in 3D.It seems to me that buttons below the "3D view" bar, the two arrows of Last position (axis and dimension) and Next position (axis and dimension) don't work.When I press them nothing happens.Also the zoom in/out button doesn't work when you press it.It only zooms with the mouse wheel.Do I something wrong?I use Windows 7 -32 bit system.

Bussinchen Offline

03.11.2012 15:55
#2 RE: buttons of position in 3D game Zitat · Antworten

No, you don't do anything wrong.

This is the reason why nothing happens when you click on those buttons:

• Scotty has not programmed those functions yet. But he will do it in the future. But he already has prepared the GUI (= graphic user interface) for those features in the future.

So this is not a bug.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Scotty Offline

Administrator

03.11.2012 17:08
#3 RE: buttons of position in 3D game Zitat · Antworten

History functions does not work, but all other. Clicking the 'axis' icon pops up a choice of 3 radio buttons, 'active dimension' and 'transparency' show a small slider - as long as the mouse is over it, and 'home' just resets position to origin.

The idea of forward and backward was to undo/redo last positioning steps. Sometimes one can be lost after clicking axis (the label in 2D view) or switching the plane. It would be good to go back, have a look around and go forward again.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Angefügte Bilder:
Unbenannt8.png  
Athanasia Offline

04.11.2012 13:13
#4 RE: buttons of position in 3D game Zitat · Antworten

Aha,
yes I have noticed that all buttons except from history ones do work well.My mouse wheel is broken so I can manage all the buttons- from the sliders that appear when I press left click on them- but I can't do so with the zoom button.Since there are sliders for the other,there should be a slider for the zoom too, shouldn't be?

I see your point behind the idea of forward and backward buttons.It will help the player to navigate his/her movements.But since you have settled the "home" button,I think you are all right for the time!

Bussinchen Offline

04.11.2012 13:40
#5 RE: buttons of position in 3D game Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Athanasia im Beitrag #4
Since there are sliders for the other, there should be a slider for the zoom too, shouldn't be?

Yes, you are right. But, as I told you before, Scotty has not programmed it yet. As far as I know, he intends to implement a zoom slider in the future.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Ubuntu 10.4 »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz