You're not registered yet. Click here to register. Credits 
You can register here for free.
This topic has 3 replies
and has been read 202 times
 Bugreports & Suggestions
Athanasia Offline

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm
letter disappears Quote · reply

Sometimes when I place a letter on the board,it disappears and I can't restore it.At first I didn't give importance, I thought it was accidental.Then it happened for another 2 or 3 times and today it happened again.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 pm
#2 RE: letter disappears Quote · reply

It's a known bug. Unfortunately I have no idea how to solve it.
But you can press the trash/recycle icon to reset all placed (and lost) letters.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Athanasia Offline

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:21 pm
#3 RE: letter disappears Quote · reply

Scotty,could you possibly tell me which file from code is associated with this bug I mean which part has to do with the placed letters?And something else..The recycle icon doesn't work for me..Nor if I press it,neither if I press Ctrl+right click mouse.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 pm
#4 RE: letter disappears Quote · reply

Zitat von Athanasia im Beitrag #3
which file from code is associated with this bug...
The file upieces.pas contains almost all operations for drag'n drop (uscrabblegrid for droping at 2D view, utypes for abstract class, umain and uscrabble for starting drag operation from zero).
"Don't work" is a rather bad error description. What do you do, in which condition, and what do you expect that happens? When I move letters from bank to board the trash icon changes from empty to filled. Clicking the filled trash icon moves all recently placed letters back to bank (including the lost one).

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Jump  
disconnected Scrabble3D Chat Members online 0
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen