Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 540 mal aufgerufen
 Questions about the program
moondancer55 ( Gast )
23.06.2013 02:35
how do i play with someone else on the network? Zitat · Antworten

I'm trying to play with my boyfriend who is in England and I'm in the USA. We are the only 2 here in the group at the moment on the network. How do we play together?

Scotty Offline

Administrator

23.06.2013 05:57
#2 RE: how do i play with someone else on the network? Zitat · Antworten

Go to tab "game server", right click your friend and choose "join". This will establish a group. A group can have up to four mates. The player that starts the game will transmit/synchronize all settings to others. You cannot join a group while a game is running, for instance as third player, because it have to get restarted for this purpose. In fact you will become a 'kibitz', an observer, and you keep the status even when the players start a new game. But when you have been part of the game and rejoin it, you are treated as full member and the current state will be loaded. You may run asynchronous games with this feature by starting the game in the group of your choice. You can relog, load the game and make your move whenever you want. If you submit a valid email address you will be informed when it's your turn.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help: Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz