Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 96 Antworten
und wurde 7.148 mal aufgerufen
 Bugreports & Suggestions
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... 7
Raman Offline

09.05.2020 14:49
Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

I really love Scrabble 3D because of its support for scrabble with mathematical equations, 21 × 21 board with 200 tiles, 33 × 33 board with 500 tiles, 45 × 45 board with 1000 tiles, 3D scrabble, etc.
And also customizable board size, board layout, letter distribution, letter face value, number of tiles in rack, number of blanks, etc.
Also cool features like malus squares, clabbers variant, cambio secco variant, what-if-only variant, dictionaries of multiple languages, etc.
The Scrabble application would be complete if Upwords variant would also be implemented in it, with different board sizes and customizable total number of tiles and their letter distribution to use in the game.

However a few dreadful bugs ruin the entire application, I would like to see them fixed soon.

Major bugs:
1. While saving the game in progress or completed game for larger boards and large number of tiles (for example 45 × 45 board with 1000 tiles or 15 × 15 × 15 board with 1000 tiles), the process of writing to .SSG file gets aborted in the middle. It takes several attempts to get those files completely written. (Sometimes it even takes 100 attempts to save games fully and properly with 1000 tiles).
Is it possible to repair partially saved .SSG files for saved games of Scrabble3D application? Is there any tool available for that? At least whenever the move history data is available till a few moves or turns before the end of the game played whenever players finally lay down their last remaining enough tiles on the board but whenever that the letter set data is completely corrupted enough ever.
2. Part of the fun of the Scrabble game played comes when different points are used even for the same letter. For example, frequently used letters such as (A, E, I, O, S, R, T, N) can have points ranging between 1 to 9, while rarely used letters such as (J, Q, X, Z) can have points ranging between 6 to 9, in a bag of 500 or more tiles. This setting can be customized in letter set. With such setting, during computer's turn, the application hangs and the computer never makes a move, I even tried this on a 15 × 15 Scrabble board.
3. I tried to play 3D Scrabble in a 15 × 15 × 15 cube with 1000 tiles. Unfortunately after playing 662 tiles, during computer's turn, the following error message appeared: Not enough memory resources available to create new thread, and stopped my play. Why exhaustive search for best move should use memory resources when computer can check for all permutations of existing tiles along every possible cube along all 3 axis, that attaches with an already existing tile on the board and forms a valid word in the dictionary?
Sometimes it takes 30 minutes for computer to make a move. Why can't this speed be improved? Is it not possible to build a trie data structure of all dictionary words and without checking all possible permutations of tiles in rack, check only for words letter by letter if the starting stem or ending stem is present in dictionary, according to checking each possible word in rack for play from forward or from reverse, depending upon wherever the word tile that attaches with an already existing tile on the board and forms a valid word in the dictionary.

Minor bugs:
4. Where are .dic files stored? The official English Scrabble dictionary that we use in Indian Scrabble tournaments is CSW2019, and for me to practice more on that, some commonly used words like QIN and recent additions to CSW2019 like EW, OK, ZE, ZEN, etc. are not there in English dictionary. At least computer does not play them when I can make them accept anyway. In what folder should we put our own created .dic files?
5. Invalid maths equations like 18-9=7 are present in maths dictionary and valid ones like 1937×0=0 and ∜81=3 are not. Word search feature also does not allow to input operators in the search text field for searching, addition to dictionary or deletion to dictionary. There is no limit to words in dictionary of maths equations. Why not implement parsing of a maths equation to check for its validity instead of storing all of possible short equations in a maths dictionary? And also the engine to be designed to play according to that very style.
The possibility of short words is completely ruled out in arithmetic Scrabble and so large portions of the board can remain unfilled. One of my ideas is to use only numbers in the rack, 7 to 10 in number, and freedom of choice of operators from commonly available operator pool for all of players to encourage people to form equations with longer numbers. In my humble opinion, equations with more than one = should not be allowed. ∞ tile is distracting in maths Scrabble as no meaningful maths equation can be formed out of it (Maths equations involving division by 0 should be prohibited). Use of < and > should be strongly discouraged as custom equations can be easily formed from them, even they have higher points assigned to them. Some kits of Maths scrabble available from shop uses number tiles of ≥ 10, and this will discourage players from forming maths equations with larger numbers, it is good that Scrabble3D application does not allow them.
6. Whether the dictionary that is used for Russian language Scrabble is a valid dictionary or some other language words are incorporated into it? Many valid words are missing from them and plenty of invalid words like КЬ, ОЦ, ЧШ, ЫЕ, ИЙ, etc. are present in them. That also discourages me enough to enjoy playing often with Russian language Scrabble dictionary frequently enough.|addpics|ubb-1-2101.png,ubb-2-f3ad.png,ubb-3-5e80.png,ubb-4-554c.png,ubb-5-6df3.png,ubb-6-29c0.png,ubb-7-cb4a.png,ubb-8-30da.png,ubb-9-de8c.png,ubb-a-6b93.png,ubb-b-92f9.png,ubb-c-7c55.png,ubb-d-1e27.png,ubb-e-050e.png,ubb-f-1962.png,ubb-g-f542.png,ubb-h-f206.png,ubb-i-21d8.png,ubb-j-4e2d.png,ubb-k-2094.png,ubb-l-5f9e.png,ubb-m-5688.png,ubb-n-6339.png,ubb-o-ec70.png,ubb-p-8e3f.png,ubb-q-492d.png,ubb-r-8227.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

09.05.2020 18:27
#2 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #1

5. Invalid maths equations like 18-9=7 are present in maths dictionary and valid ones like 1937×0=0 and ∜81=3 are not. Word search feature also does not allow to input operators in the search text field for searching, addition to dictionary or deletion to dictionary. There is no limit to words in dictionary of maths equations. Why not implement parsing of a maths equation to check for its validity instead of storing all of possible short equations in a maths dictionary? And also the engine to be designed to play according to that very style.
The possibility of short words is completely ruled out in arithmetic Scrabble and so large portions of the board can remain unfilled. One of my ideas is to use only numbers in the rack, 7 to 10 in number, and freedom of choice of operators from commonly available operator pool for all of players to encourage people to form equations with longer numbers. In my humble opinion, equations with more than one = should not be allowed. ∞ tile is distracting in maths Scrabble as no meaningful maths equation can be formed out of it (Maths equations involving division by 0 should be prohibited). Use of < and > should be strongly discouraged as custom equations can be easily formed from them, even they have higher points assigned to them. Some kits of Maths scrabble available from shop uses number tiles of ≥ 10, and this will discourage players from forming maths equations with larger numbers, it is good that Scrabble3D application does not allow them.

This was the tile distribution that I used for Maths Scrabble on 15×15 board: =×21, 1×10, 2×9, (0,3,4,5,6)×8, (7,8,9)×7, (+,-,×)×5, ÷×4, √×3, (!,^,²,³,∜)×1, blank×2.
A total of 130 tiles giving more importance to fill the entire board to give an attractive impression to first time triers of that. It is very difficult to finish off all of tiles by anyone at first in arithmetic Scrabble.

Also cool features like malus squares, clabbers variant, cambio secco variant, what-if-only variant, dictionaries of multiple languages, etc.

And then, and also not to forget to include away with reading direction left to right and right to left (Arabic, Urdu and Persian language dictionaries) in incorporating to the above mentioned list or set, too.|addpics|ubb-1-2101.png,ubb-2-f3ad.png,ubb-3-5e80.png,ubb-4-554c.png,ubb-5-6df3.png,ubb-6-29c0.png,ubb-7-cb4a.png,ubb-8-30da.png,ubb-9-de8c.png,ubb-a-6b93.png,ubb-b-92f9.png,ubb-c-7c55.png,ubb-d-1e27.png,ubb-e-050e.png,ubb-f-1962.png,ubb-g-f542.png,ubb-h-f206.png,ubb-i-21d8.png,ubb-j-4e2d.png,ubb-k-2094.png,ubb-l-5f9e.png,ubb-m-5688.png,ubb-n-6339.png,ubb-o-ec70.png,ubb-p-8e3f.png,ubb-q-492d.png,ubb-r-8227.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

09.05.2020 21:39
#3 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Minor bugs:

Also to add this point as a minor bug, when I opened the Scrabble3D application again and remembered about it only right now.
Posts can be edited only for a limited period of time once after it has been posted. For how much time? If not I could add this in first post itself for overall reference. Or forum moderator could also do it, merge all of my own posts in this thread into one single post for easier enough overall reference only actually.

7. When a previously saved game played is loaded again in Scrabble3D application, it loads the stored letter set associated with that game. That is good, but due to some reason the count of last letter in the letter set is either increased or decreased by 1 than when compared to whatever letter data about tile distribution was stored in that previously saved game played ever.|addpics|ubb-1-2101.png,ubb-2-f3ad.png,ubb-3-5e80.png,ubb-4-554c.png,ubb-5-6df3.png,ubb-6-29c0.png,ubb-7-cb4a.png,ubb-8-30da.png,ubb-9-de8c.png,ubb-a-6b93.png,ubb-b-92f9.png,ubb-c-7c55.png,ubb-d-1e27.png,ubb-e-050e.png,ubb-f-1962.png,ubb-g-f542.png,ubb-h-f206.png,ubb-i-21d8.png,ubb-j-4e2d.png,ubb-k-2094.png,ubb-l-5f9e.png,ubb-m-5688.png,ubb-n-6339.png,ubb-o-ec70.png,ubb-p-8e3f.png,ubb-q-492d.png,ubb-r-8227.png|/addpics|

Scotty Offline

Administrator

10.05.2020 08:36
#4 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Happy you like the game. The project was a one-man show, and the code still has many bugs. I should start from scratch with C++/Qt but... you know. You can submit patches yourself, it's open source / freepascal.

Saving issues never happen to me and apparently your hardware is a bit older. This game was played online in a group of four over the time of more than one year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwoBwI3PZvM
Dictionaries are stored in the user directory, find the right place via Configuration > Settings: Options > Network: Config Directory. The wiki has some tips how to access, create or manipulate the content http://scrabble.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...eate_Dictionary

Download: Sourceforge | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: Freenode #scrabble3d

Raman Offline

10.05.2020 09:55
#5 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Minor bugs:

Also to add this point as a minor bug, when I opened the Scrabble3D application again and remembered about it only right now.
Posts can be edited only for a limited period of time once after it has been posted. For how much time? If not I could add this in first post itself for overall reference. Or forum moderator could also do it, merge all of my own posts in this thread into one single post for easier enough overall reference only actually.

7. When a previously saved game played is loaded again in Scrabble3D application, it loads the stored letter set associated with that game. That is good, but due to some reason the count of last letter in the letter set is either increased or decreased by 1 than when compared to whatever letter data about tile distribution was stored in that previously saved game played ever.|addpics|ubb-1-2101.png,ubb-2-f3ad.png,ubb-3-5e80.png,ubb-4-554c.png,ubb-5-6df3.png,ubb-6-29c0.png,ubb-7-cb4a.png,ubb-8-30da.png,ubb-9-de8c.png,ubb-a-6b93.png,ubb-b-92f9.png,ubb-c-7c55.png,ubb-d-1e27.png,ubb-e-050e.png,ubb-f-1962.png,ubb-g-f542.png,ubb-h-f206.png,ubb-i-21d8.png,ubb-j-4e2d.png,ubb-k-2094.png,ubb-l-5f9e.png,ubb-m-5688.png,ubb-n-6339.png,ubb-o-ec70.png,ubb-p-8e3f.png,ubb-q-492d.png,ubb-r-8227.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

10.05.2020 10:05
#6 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Scrabble 3D application has got most (if not all) features that I told that I would implement if someone would set up a lasting server for me.
You can also look out at the missing features to implement in the next release of Scrabble3D application.

Scrabble Go is coming soon on the Google Play Store? A brand new game?

If someone can set up a lasting server for me, then I would be interested to implement with my own
Scrabble game with quite a few interesting variations:

15 × 15 board with 100 tiles, 21 × 21 board with 200 tiles, 33 × 33 board with 500 tiles for Scrabble
10 × 10 board with 100 tiles, 14 × 14 board with 200 tiles, 22 × 22 board with 500 tiles for Upwords

Letter score, word score cells arrangement in shape of Cross, Spiral or Random

Number of tiles in rack variation 6 to 10

Different letter distribution in each game and different face value even for same letter
(I think that this distribution should be known to each player at the start of the game itself
so that each player will be able to plan endgame strategy against their opponent player)

Number of wild card tile variations: 0% to 2% of all tiles

Number of player variation 2 to 4 for 100 tiles, 2 to 6 for 200 tiles, 2 to 8 for 500 tiles

Dictionaries: http://wims.unice.fr/wims/wims.cgi Wfind tool, ENABLE, SOWPODS

Scrabble with mathematical equations

Triangular, Square and Hexagonal boards

Time limit per turn: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days

Tournament modes: Round robin, swiss, knockout

Challenge state enabled or disabled

Swapping tiles enabled or disabled

Best play teacher

Player statistics

Human vs Human in device, Human vs Human over network, Human vs AI, AI vs AI

Deciding whether points for left over tiles at the end of the game are deducted once or twice or not

This is my own personal information that is set on isc.ro, it would be good enough if it were linked to Scrabble3D application only actually, with my own avatar over thereby away being one of the images that I attached of with this thread, if not for post, away.

10 points.
Limit of 120 characters each.

1. Scrabble board (15 × 15: 100 tiles, 21 × 21: 200 tiles, 33 × 33: 500 tiles, 45 × 45: 1000 tiles, 63 × 63: 2000 tiles).
2. Upwords board (10 × 10: 100 tiles, 14 × 14: 200 tiles, 22 × 22: 500 tiles, 32 × 32: 1000 tiles, 44 × 44: 2000 tiles).
3. Board layout: Spiral, Cross, Random. Number of tiles in rack variation: 6 to 10. Scrabble with mathematical equations.
4. Different letter distribution in each game & different face value even for same letter. Scrabble in all platonic solids.
5. Number of blank tile variations: 0% to 2% of all tiles. Front side or back side choice of each tile in Tamil Scrabble.
6. Each player either draws 50 tiles at random from bag at start of game or plays with 10 tiles in rack in Tamil Scrabble.
7. 6 face cube tiles for Hindi, Kannada, Telugu & Malayalam Scrabble. Triangular, Square & Hexagonal boards. 3D Scrabble.
8. English Scrabble has too many vowels, more balanced would be to have 1 less AOUVW, 2 less I, 1 extra CHLMP, 2 extra S.
9. If English Scrabble has 20 more tiles to fill the board (Italian & Portuguese style) they would be ABCCDEEGHKLLMNPRSSST.
10. Italian Scrabble style points for English Scrabble letters: (AEIO)₁ (NRST)₂ (DGLU)₃ (CHMP)₄ (BFKY)₅ (VW)₆ (JX)₈ (QZ)₁₀.

People registered into this forum cannot post inline links and images until they have made upto at least 5 posts, each of them. For why is it so?
I had to remove link to external website and edit it again after I had made 5 posts.
Why is my own attachment being included for each of my own made post whenever that I posted them for my own first post, one single post ever?

Zitat von Scotty im Beitrag #4
Dictionaries are stored in the user directory, find the right place via Configuration > Settings: Options > Network: Config Directory. The wiki has some tips how to access, create or manipulate the content http://scrabble.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...eate_Dictionary

I searched for this answer throughout this forum but could not find them. Thank you for replying to me about it, away with.
E-mail notification of any replies to my posts will come only if my posts are quoted and not if people do not quote enough my own replies, only actually?|addpics|ubb-1-2101.png,ubb-2-f3ad.png,ubb-3-5e80.png,ubb-4-554c.png,ubb-5-6df3.png,ubb-6-29c0.png,ubb-7-cb4a.png,ubb-8-30da.png,ubb-9-de8c.png,ubb-a-6b93.png,ubb-b-92f9.png,ubb-c-7c55.png,ubb-d-1e27.png,ubb-e-050e.png,ubb-f-1962.png,ubb-g-f542.png,ubb-h-f206.png,ubb-i-21d8.png,ubb-j-4e2d.png,ubb-k-2094.png,ubb-l-5f9e.png,ubb-m-5688.png,ubb-n-6339.png,ubb-o-ec70.png,ubb-p-8e3f.png,ubb-q-492d.png,ubb-r-8227.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

10.05.2020 11:46
#7 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Is there no specific sourceforge page to officially track bugs and feature suggestions and allowing everyone to work on the issues?

Hexagonal boards would not work out, because if you start with S in the central hexagon and place SMART at 30° angle from X-axis and STAIN at -30° angle from X-axis, then MT vertically would be an invalid word. It is so restrictive in such conditions, I am talking about adjacent vertical column to the central hexagon.
But maths scrabble and 3D boards would work out successfully enough.

Perhaps Upwords variant would be worthy of implementing in next release of Scrabble3D application.
Customizable board size and letter distribution. But board layout is not applicable in Upwords.
Even it is worthy enough to customize of for number of tiles in rack, number of blanks, number of layers to stack.
But for whatever individual points of tiles that is not applicable in Upwords ever.

It is a tile stacking game, and allows players to change a word played previously, and it is not 3D Scrabble.
Plenty of consonants in English Upwords and plenty of vowels in English Scrabble, though customization should be allowed.
Tiles do not have individual points, but it is counted according to the layer in which tile is placed.
J, Qu, X, Z and V are worth twice as many points. So is if all tiles are placed in bottommost layer then twice the score along that row or column.
No more than stacking of 5 layers are allowed. In newer version of Upwords, whatever moves that simply form plural words by adding S without forming other extra newer enough words are not allowed, ever.
I really love support of n-grams in Scrabble3D application, so it is worthy of practising and experiencing that with. Instead of Q, Qu bigram is made use of for Upwords.

Scrabble3D application has got all of other features whatever that I have mentioned above already in my own post before itself, ever.

Raman Offline

10.05.2020 13:47
#8 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Can at most 7 .lang files can be downloaded from Configuration -> Assistant? If so, why is that limitation. If I want to download all of them, then if I want to download 8th file, some old one which was already removed has to be deleted?

Can multiple categories in .dic files be specified by making use of comma separation after semicolon? For example, if I wanted to combine CSW2012, CSW2015 and CSW2019 words into one English language dictionary file, then there are additions as well as deletions into latest versions.
TWL is proper subset of SOWPODS words. And categories belong to version of dictionary and zone of dictionary and not parts of speech?

One of my own ideas for arithmetic Scrabble is that to use whatever same points values as numbers itself, of for ever.

[Words]
Y3bTtdRcTwxk
Y3wB1unRQgpoZg==
Y3wC1unRQxxhagoF
Y3wC1unRQBxiagoF
YwkB1unRQwpoYg==
YwkABIrszgdubAQ=
YwkA1unRQgpoYg==
YwkD1unRQgpoYg==

By the way, why are encoded words like this made use of for in most of the .dic files?
How to convert them into human readable form?

You can explain how the mapping is done.
Or what the prefix or suffix notations would correspond to, if any.

Can at most 10 n-grams can be substituted by making use of numbers?
Is it not possible to substitute more of them in anyway further?

It could be used for substituting for playing with same letter with different points in a game.
Encoding of letter set is the reason why the Scrabble3D application hangs during computer's turn while playing with same letter with different points in a game?|addpics|ubb-s-136a.png,ubb-t-a7f4.png,ubb-u-b32b.jpg,ubb-v-a973.jpg,ubb-w-8b84.jpg,ubb-x-40bc.png,ubb-y-35aa.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

10.05.2020 21:49
#9 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Also some undamaging error is there in Game Options -> Dictionary Simple Modus Scrabble3D application page
which says whatever that does not match ever:

Please check it out also too, kindly enough only actually:

File name: british
Author: Collins
Version: 1.0.0
File size: 18102910
File date: 17.26 MB
Categories: CSW2012, CSW2015, CSW2019,CSW2015, CSW2019,CSW2019,CSW2012, CSW2019 -(CSW2012, CSW2015,CSW2015)
Word count: 11-05-2020 01:10:50
Used words: 279525
Licence: 279496
Comments: GNU General Public License, v3

Word check mode: Takeback

And then seriously can we attach only image files to the post, and then not document files or another type of text files? Or why is it so thus?
Well, let me know very well about whatever that type of thing around ever.

And then that too picture files only uploaded enough actually to addpics.com and then linked over hereby.
Or not directly posting away with inline attachments of messages or for over hereby.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

11.05.2020 09:35
#10 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

>Can at most 7 .lang files can be downloaded
No, there is no limit.

>why are encoded words like this made use of for in most of the .dic files?
Authors of dictionaries wanted to protect their work

>Is there no specific sourceforge page to officially track bugs and feature suggestions and allowing everyone to work on the issues?
Seems I removed the ticket functions on SF.net; don't remember.

Please keep in mind: the project is 10y old and last changes were made 5y ago.

Download: Sourceforge | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook | IRC: Freenode #scrabble3d

Raman Offline

18.05.2020 20:07
#11 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Bigrams are used in Scrabble in Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Irish, Hungarian, Scottish Gaelic, etc. but how would the experience be if that were simulated in English Scrabble also? This is a bizarre variant of Scrabble which can be simulated on Scrabble3D application because tiles distribution and dictionary can be customized by using the replace function. Attached are two sample games that I played, one with vowel bigrams and the other with consonant bigrams.

Also attached are two sample English phonetic Scrabble games that I played (with English phonemes), one with diphthongs, and the other one without diphthongs. This has been incorporated into Scrabble3D application from Sphinx Pronouncing Dictionary of Central Missouri University, Warrensburg, Missouri, USA. Sample games that I played are attached for French Scrabble respecting all of its own accents by using customization of tiles distribution and dictionary, unlike the traditional French Scrabble ignoring all of its own accents. Also worthy of consideration are tiles with zero or negative points!

Is it possible that two letters can always be entered into letter distribution into Scrabble3D application at any one time?
This is useful if we want to keep on changing bigrams in different games and do not need to generate different customized dictionaries for each game by using computer program?

Also that different columns into that letter distribution into Scrabble3D application are distinguished by using space character and different rows by using new line character when we copy lines and paste them, the ones prepared from some other type of text editor application too.
If we copy items and paste an accented character into that letter distribution into Scrabble3D application from character map, every row and column already in the list gets deleted away. Hope there is some other way to deal with that type of thing also.

I got hold of Scrabble3D application from the Wikipedia page on Scrabble tile distributions for different languages. When it said about Maths Scrabble I got the link from it, which I had been longing to play it for a long period of time and trying out with an experience upon it.

In the Wikipedia page for Scrabble letter distribution with English phonemes (IPA English), in the non-Scrabble3D application version, the sound of ɝ is missing from the list and it is also not mentioned in the list of allophones below the mention of tile distribution. Is that normal or is it expected to be formed from two other different monophthongs?
Well, let me know very well about this type of thing only.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrabble_letter_distributions

Is uploading of pictures into addpics.com temporary or permanent?
If it is temporary, for how much period of time are pictures stored there?

Why not some other website like imgur.com used?
Or why this forum itself does not support direct handling of images and link them inline itself?

8. I noted another strikingly unusual, but minor bug that appears when a saved game is loaded. Columns instead of being numbered from 1 to N, they are labelled as 1 for first columns, A to Z for 2nd to 27th columns, Z for 27th and greater columns of Scrabble board. This gets automatically fixed later on when I clicked upon an already played move, or if computer makes a move, or if search for the best move of the Scrabble board into the currently present position of played game match is invoked for.|addpics|ubb-10-173e.png,ubb-11-9a3b.png,ubb-12-e7a0.png,ubb-13-d914.png,ubb-14-81be.png,ubb-15-170b.png,ubb-16-485e.png,ubb-17-ab7c.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

19.05.2020 11:07
#12 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

[Replace]
1=CH
2=LL
3=RR

Should things like this be used only when words like CHILL can be formed only from bigram tiles and not from individual letters?
When CHILL, 1ILL, CHI2, 1I2 all of these things are allowed, then can we enter two letters directly into letter set of Scrabble3D application without customizing the language dictionary by making use of computer program?

Will it work out properly or will there be any flaw with that?
That will help me to enjoy with all of types of bigrams in different games played or combine all of them in larger boards without creating a large custom language dictionary with all of available possibilities of bigrams. Well, let me know very well about this type of thing.

Raman Offline

19.05.2020 12:59
#13 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Also that if bigrams like 1=EA and 2=EE are used, for words like AGREEABLE, either AGR2ABLE or AGRE1BLE, or AGREEABLE can be formed. Both of bigram tiles cannot be merged into forming one single word like this at all.

Dateianlage:
Dictionaries.zip
Programs.zip
Raman Offline

19.05.2020 15:11
#14 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

My isc.ro ID (also known as handle) is ramanvis88. USA English, UK (International) English, French, Romanian, Italian, Dutch language dictionaries are available there. These are language dictionaries without accents for official Scrabble rated tournaments that are held with these language dictionaries. Polish was added on 5 May 2020 and Spanish was added on 12 May 2020.

MULTI language dictionary is one bizarre dictionary that was available at isc.ro till 12 May 2020, but it was removed on that day because it failed to get popular on isc.ro over the several years that it was available there. It combines all of UK (International) English, French and Romanian language dictionary words with all of words greater than 9 letters removed.

Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #6
This is my own personal information that is set on isc.ro, it would be good enough if it were linked to Scrabble3D application only actually, with my own avatar over thereby away being one of the images that I attached of with this thread, if not for post, away.

10 points.
Limit of 120 characters each.

Updated, version 2.0.

Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #6
1. Scrabble board (15 × 15: 100 tiles, 21 × 21: 200 tiles, 33 × 33: 500 tiles, 45 × 45: 1000 tiles, 63 × 63: 2000 tiles).
2. Upwords board (10 × 10: 100 tiles, 14 × 14: 200 tiles, 22 × 22: 500 tiles, 32 × 32: 1000 tiles, 44 × 44: 2000 tiles).
3. Board layout: Spiral, Cross, Random. Number of tiles in rack variation: 6 to 10. Scrabble with mathematical equations.
4. Different letter distribution in each game & different face value even for same letter. Scrabble in all platonic solids.
5. Number of blank tile variations: 0% to 2% of all tiles. Front side or back side choice of each tile in Tamil Scrabble.
6. Each player either draws 50 tiles at random from bag at start of game or plays with 10 tiles in rack in Tamil Scrabble.
7. 6 face cube tiles for Hindi, Kannada, Telugu & Malayalam Scrabble. Triangular, Square & Hexagonal boards. 3D Scrabble.

8. English phonetic Scrabble from CMU Sphinx. Clabbers, Cambio Secco, What-If-Only variant. 0 or negative points for tiles.
9. 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x letter score malus meaning that points of tiles placed on these squares are subtracted instead of added.
10. Fun with bigrams with/without forming these combined letters from 2 separate tiles. Get Scrabble3D from SourceForge now.|addpics|ubb-1-2101.png,ubb-2-f3ad.png,ubb-3-5e80.png,ubb-4-554c.png,ubb-5-6df3.png,ubb-6-29c0.png,ubb-7-cb4a.png,ubb-8-30da.png,ubb-9-de8c.png,ubb-a-6b93.png,ubb-b-92f9.png,ubb-c-7c55.png,ubb-d-1e27.png,ubb-e-050e.png,ubb-f-1962.png,ubb-g-f542.png,ubb-h-f206.png,ubb-i-21d8.png,ubb-j-4e2d.png,ubb-k-2094.png,ubb-l-5f9e.png,ubb-m-5688.png,ubb-n-6339.png,ubb-o-ec70.png,ubb-p-8e3f.png,ubb-q-492d.png,ubb-r-8227.png|/addpics|

Raman Offline

19.05.2020 20:07
#15 RE: Unfixed bugs in Scrabble3D application. Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Raman im Beitrag #12
[Replace]
1=CH
2=LL
3=RR

Should things like this be used only when words like CHILL can be formed only from bigram tiles and not from individual letters?
When CHILL, 1ILL, CHI2, 1I2 all of these things are allowed, then can we enter two letters directly into letter set of Scrabble3D application without customizing the language dictionary by making use of computer program?

Will it work out properly or will there be any flaw with that?
That will help me to enjoy with all of types of bigrams in different games played or combine all of them in larger boards without creating a large custom language dictionary with all of available possibilities of bigrams. Well, let me know very well about this type of thing.

9. No, it is not possible to play any of games with two letters entered into the letter set of Scrabble3D application without using the replace function. I experimented with this just now. Only the first letter is shown in tiles (if played games with human players over making use of network connection, not sure if whether the proper formation of words with bigrams to be verified in language dictionaries would work out properly).

And also Scrabble3D application hangs during computer's turn (as is the case when I configure set up with different points of tiles even for the same letter in any played game, whatever that I had mentioned above by itself, ever). This issue could also be fixed in next release for if whether it would ever occur in the future period of time (point of time).

Apart from the numbers from 0 to 9, just curious about what other characters could be entered around into replace feature key set lines within language dictionary file values?

|addpics|ubb-18-b528.png-invaddpicsinvv,ubb-19-cf9b.png|/addpics|

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... 7
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz