Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 22 Antworten
und wurde 1.240 mal aufgerufen
 Romanian
Seiten 1 | 2
Bussinchen Offline

05.09.2011 02:20
#1 Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Official rules for Romanian Scrabble games as Default settings in the Assistant

Dear playez!

In Scrabble3D, we have an Assistant (see Menu Information) which helps users to make their first configuration steps after having downloaded and installed the program.

I think Scotty intends to implement default settings for Romanian in this Assistant, too.

If he will do it (as soon as we have a romanian.lang, too), it would be a good idea to think about which settings you would like to get implemented as default settings for Romanian games.

In my table (unfortunately only in German and Italian) you will find the settings we are talking about:

Internationale Spielregeln im Vergleich
Regole ufficiali internazionali

(Maybe you understand Italian a little bit...)

Cheers, Bussinchen

Bussinchen Offline

08.09.2011 14:34
#2 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Unfortunately yesterday I have not seen very detailed competition rules yet on http://www.scrabblero.ro/ Tab Regulamente --> http://www.scrabblero.ro/regulamente.htm --> http://www.csimpetus.ro/Romana/Regulamentescr.html.

The Romanian competition rules I have found are very unspecified, lacking many details, in comparision to the rules of National Scrabble Federations of other countries have published on their websites.

I must go on with my research.

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

playez Offline

08.09.2011 15:18
#3 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Even i will give you complete rules of a scrabble game in romanian it will be hard to understand. The rules for free game (games between 2 players) is here http://www.scrabblero.ro/reg/reg-libera2011.doc, but i understand well enough italian table, i play official games and i know the rules, and i will soon give you the Romanian column for table.

playez Offline

08.09.2011 15:37
#4 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

The table is attached.
I do not understand
Dotazione di tempo supplementare esaurita - partita persa

please translate this in english.

Regole di gioco internazionali	Romanian
Insieme di lettere 100
Quantità di tessere 7
Quantità di jolly 2
Quantità di lettere casuali 0
Tempo per giocatore 25 min
Tempo supplementare Penalità per minuti (punti da sottrarre) 0
Minuti supplementari 0 /end game at time limit(keep the current score or victory with +0 difference if time is end for player in advance.)
Dotazione di tempo supplementare esaurita - partita persa ?
Recupero ammesso no
Scambio del jolly no
Cambiare =
passare il turno si
Cambio secco no
Sottrarre i punti delle lettere rimaste sul leggio  si
Aggiungere i punti delle lettere rimaste sul leggio  si
Penalità per ogni jolly rimasto sul leggio 0
Passa #volte affinché la partita termini 3
Bonus a fine partita 0
Limitare lo scambio di lettere a  Quantità di tessere
Regole di gioco internazionali

Bussinchen Offline

08.09.2011 15:54
#5 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Never mind!

In the meantime I have already translated my table in English and it is now available on

Comparison of International Scrabble Rules in Scrabble3D

Yours sincerely,
Bussinchen

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Bussinchen Offline

08.09.2011 15:59
#6 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von playez
The table is attached.
I do not understand
Dotazione di tempo supplementare esaurita - partita persa

please translate this in english.

Regole di gioco internazionali	Romanian
Insieme di lettere 100
Quantità di tessere 7
Quantità di jolly 2
Quantità di lettere casuali 0
Tempo per giocatore 25 min
Tempo supplementare Penalità per minuti (punti da sottrarre) 0
Minuti supplementari 0 /end game at time limit(keep the current score or victory with +0 difference if time is end for player in advance.)
Dotazione di tempo supplementare esaurita - partita persa ?
Recupero ammesso no
Scambio del jolly no
Cambiare =
passare il turno si
Cambio secco no
Sottrarre i punti delle lettere rimaste sul leggio si
Aggiungere i punti delle lettere rimaste sul leggio si
Penalità per ogni jolly rimasto sul leggio 0
Passa #volte affinché la partita termini 3
Bonus a fine partita 0
Limitare lo scambio di lettere a Quantità di tessere
Regole di gioco internazionali

Very good!

Would you please give us your references (link/links) for those rules?
That would be more serious... ;-)

I OpenSource!

playez Offline

08.09.2011 16:15
#7 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

This word document with rules is from Romanian Scrabble Federation / rules section. http://scrabblero.ro/regulamente.htm
The document direct link is: http://scrabblero.ro/reg/reg-libera2011.doc (Regulamentul partidei libere (2011))

Bussinchen Offline

08.09.2011 17:28
#8 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Thank you so much!

Now I have updated my table with international default rules in Scrabble3D and published it on Comparison of International Scrabble Rules in Scrabble3D.

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

08.09.2011 17:31
#9 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

What can we say about Overrun of Max. Overtime - Forfeit the Game ?

It is not that important, however, because that rule has not been implemented yet in Scrabble3D.

I OpenSource!

playez Offline

08.09.2011 17:52
#10 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

When one player end his 25 min time for thinking, game is over.
No more passes, no more extra-time.
Player that end the time lose the match, the score is the one from the moment of time end. In our competitions victory is 1 point and additional is counted the difference of scores. Look here for a competition table: http://scrabrom.3x.ro/Stiri/CR2011/clas-libere.html
In case of time ending
-if the player that end his time is in advance, the other one receive 1 victory and +50 to his difference
-if the other player is in advantage, he receive 1 victory and the difference (but no less than 50).
For forfait(one player is not present at the game) the other receive 1 victory and +75 to difference.

A hope that this will clarify for you the mode of ending the game, because i do not understand what Overrun of Max. Overtime - Forfeit the Game means.

PS. I'm the player at place 16 in that table.

Bussinchen Offline

08.09.2011 18:05
#11 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von playez
PS. I'm the player at place 16 in that table.

Very nice, indeed!!!

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

09.09.2011 14:06
#12 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

We will continue our discussion about the end of the game Romanian style in a separate thread:

End of Game - Romanian Style: Timout for one player = end of game for all players, player who is out of time looses the game

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

29.07.2012 03:27
#13 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Unjustified challenges - contestaţii nefondate

Dear playez,

I would like to know which variant of penalty you prefer (or which one is most common in Romanian tournaments) for unjustified challenges (= contestaţii nefondate).

Zitat von Official Romanian Tournament Rules on http://scrabblero.ro/reg/reg-libera2011.doc
5.10.15. Penalizări în urma unei contestaţii nefondate

. . . . Penalizările suportate în urma unei contestaţii nefondate pot varia de la un turneu la altul. Federaţia Română de Scrabble, prin intermediul Comisiei de Competiţii, notifică participanţii la începutul fiecărui an competiţional, dar şi pe parcursul acestuia, înaintea turneelor, asupra variantei de penalizare utilizate, doar dacă aceasta diferă de varianta stabilită pentru competiţiile de scrabble în limba română, respectiv 10 puncte de penalizare pentru jucătorul care a iniţiat o contestaţie nefondată, pentru fiecare cuvânt valabil, contestat.

. . . . Alte penalizări posibile în cazul unei contestaţii nefondate:
. . . . a. Niciun punct de penalizare;
. . . . b. Un număr de puncte de penalizare (uzual 10);
. . . . c. Pierderea unui tur;
. . . . d. Nicio penalizare pentru prima contestaţie, pierderea unui tur în continuare;
. . . . e. Secvenţă crescătoare de puncte de penalizare (ex.: 5-10-15-20);
. . . . f. Penalizări de timp (ex.: 30, 60 de secunde).

Those are the possible variants:

a. No penalty at all.
b. A penalty of n points to be deducted from the score of the player who had made the unjustified challenge. 10 points is usual.
c. The player looses one move. (not implemented in Scrabble3D)
d. No penalty for the first unjustified challenge, from the second one the player will loose his move. (not implemented in Scrabble3D)
e. Increasing penalties, for example: 5-10-15-20 (not implemented in Scrabble3D)
f. Time penalty, for example 30 or 60 seconds (not implemented in Scrabble3D)

So what do you think is most common in Romanian Scrabble Tournaments and which penalty (in points) could be best for our default settings for Romanian rules in Scrabble3D?

Variant b (10 points) would be the variant that is used for example in German and Swedish tournaments. French rules, however, stipulate a penalty of 5 points only.

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

29.07.2012 03:41
#14 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Challenge time

Which challenge time would you prefer in the default settings for Romanian rules in Scrabble3D?

It is possible to choose up to 180 seconds, but IMHO 20 or 30 seconds seem to be a rather good period in which the challenge button will be active.

I OpenSource!

playez Offline

31.07.2012 14:11
#15 RE: Assistant: Which default settings do you wish for Romanian games? Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
Those are the possible variants:

a. No penalty at all.
b. A penalty of n points to be deducted from the score of the player who had made the unjustified challenge. 10 points is usual.
c. The player looses one move. (not implemented in Scrabble3D)
d. No penalty for the first unjustified challenge, from the second one the player will loose his move. (not implemented in Scrabble3D)
e. Increasing penalties, for example: 5-10-15-20 (not implemented in Scrabble3D)
f. Time penalty, for example 30 or 60 seconds (not implemented in Scrabble3D)

So what do you think is most common in Romanian Scrabble Tournaments and which penalty (in points) could be best for our default settings for Romanian rules in Scrabble3D?

Hello.
"b" , with 10 points penalty is the current rule, and this is the only rule applied in romanian language as i know since i play Scrabble

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz