Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten
und wurde 666 mal aufgerufen
 Bugreports & Suggestions
Phil ( Gast )
22.06.2014 22:25
Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Hello,
http://s18.postimg.org/ekrr7tal5/scrabble3d_sample.jpg
In the parameter box, the text is a little scrambled, see the link above.
The scramble is different, depends which menu I come from, "Game", dictionnary, Rules, Design, Localization.
http://s27.postimg.org/5ig39bi7n/scrabble3d_sample1.jpg

Scrabble3d setup msi 32 bits version 3.1.1.1, 15 Mars 2014. Windows Xp Pro X64

Scotty Offline

Administrator

22.06.2014 23:31
#2 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Thanks for reporting. Looks like the background is not cleared properly. I'll check it.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Gast
23.06.2014 00:11
#3 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Scotty Offline

Administrator

23.06.2014 11:01
#4 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Both are fixed now, hopefully. Because I cannot reproduce the issue I'd like to ask you to test it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scrabble...32.zip/download

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Phil ( Gast )
23.06.2014 21:32
#5 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

You have fixed the scrambled parameter box, it looks fine now.
The timer runs at a normal rate.
Scrabble3d seems to "think" faster when there is a joker. Or when analyzing.
The Ctrl+W displays the right thing.
Thank you.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

24.06.2014 01:26
#6 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Sounds great. Thanks for testing.
About the alignment at work search dialog: It's a little bit tricky to align stuff in Freepascal. Goal is to have all controls left aligned right of the labels, but localized text have different width. In English the third word is the longest and I used this one as basis for alignment. But obviously it didn't work. Now I added an invisible panel, which isn't really invisible at least at Linux. So I will change this with code (calculate the work with max text width on language change and set alignment anchors respectively). That was necessary at system settings too. So if you spot any other place where this happens please report.

Guest ( Gast )
30.06.2014 01:12
#7 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Scotty Offline

Administrator

30.06.2014 01:45
#8 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Confirmed. Plus fixed and updated (just the same file version).

Gast
30.06.2014 03:04
#9 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

not fixed

Phil ( Gast )
30.06.2014 21:03
#10 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

I confirm that version of 30/06/2014 (01:53) scrambles again the letters in the parameter box.
The version which works well is the test version from 23/06/2014, link above in this thread.
Windows XP pro 64 bits.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

30.06.2014 21:19
#11 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

With the latest release I have no problem with Windows XP and 7 (both run in virtual environment). Please make sure you downloaded the new installer (but 30/06/2014 (01:53) sounds good).
PS: One player on the game server with the new release said the dialog is okay, nothing abnormal (XP, 32bit).

Phil ( Gast )
30.06.2014 22:36
#12 RE: Scramble in the parameter Zitat · Antworten

Well, if I click the tab to go to my computer desktop and then click to go back to Scrabble3D, the display is no longer scrambled. This is an awful workaround.
If I want to navigate in the parameter box, the letters are scrambled.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz