Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 523 mal aufgerufen
 Questions about the program
confused Offline

16.02.2010 06:57
How do i install? Zitat · Antworten

Hi,
I've downloaded the zip file. Extracted it. The only file showing says "Scrabble3d". When I click on it, I am given a list of programs (word, adobe reader, notepad, etc) to open the file. Which program do I use? Or have I missed something?
Thanks.

Scotty Offline

Administrator

16.02.2010 10:20
#2 RE: How do i install? Zitat · Antworten

There are three files available at the moment, all Beta releases. Depending on your operation system you have to choose Beta-Scrabble3D-win32.zip for Windows (XP, Vista, Seven) or Beta-Scrabble3D-i386.zip (Linux 32bit with Gtk2) or Beta-Scrabble3D-x86_64.zip (Linux 64bit with Gtk2). Within each packed file you will find an executable. Linux doesn't use extensions and therefor Windows does not know how to handle the file. After running the proper program it downloads additional files (non-english translations and dictionaries) itself.
Feel free to ask again and have fun with the game.

confused Offline

16.02.2010 11:10
#3 RE: How do i install? Zitat · Antworten

Ah I see now that I downloaded Beta-Scrabble3D-x86_64.zip instead of Beta-Scrabble3D-win32.zip for my Windows OS. Thanks for your reply!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz