Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten
und wurde 751 mal aufgerufen
 Catalan
Bussinchen Offline

27.08.2011 04:12
Catalan test games Zitat · Antworten

Now I have played some demo test games with our new catalan letter set and Joan's word list which I had modified in order to get the digraph function.

Doesn't it look nice???

Here I played with the digraph LL, like in Spanish!

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Angefügte Bilder:
CatalanScrabble3D.jpg  
Bussinchen Offline

27.08.2011 04:38
#2 RE: Catalan test games Zitat · Antworten

And now I have played with L·L.
I'm not sure, however, whether this is right...

I OpenSource!
• Scrabble3D Download: Sourceforge.net | • Scrabble3D Help: Wiki | • Scrabble3D News: Twitter | • Scrabble3D Fanship: Facebook
• Scrabble3D in Italia: Sezione Scrabble3D sul Forum della Federazione Italiana Gioco Scrabble

Angefügte Bilder:
Catalan2_Scrabble3D.jpg  
jmontane Offline

27.08.2011 09:15
#3 RE: Catalan test games Zitat · Antworten

Wow!!!! It's really great!!!!

About LL or L·L tile, the correct one is L·L, sure.

In Catalan Scrabble we don't have LL tile, we use two L.

It looks very well, usually QU NY and L·L tiles look ugly, but in Scrabble3D look fine, very fine, :)

Bussinchen Offline

27.08.2011 11:51
#4 RE: Catalan test games Zitat · Antworten

Superb! Awesome!!!

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

27.08.2011 16:42
#5 Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

Now I have played some Catalan demo test games with the digraphs L·L, NY and QU, but with two separate tiles L + L for words containing LL in your list.

But look at the first screenshot: For me the word ENLLANET in G3 seems to be wrong, isn't it?

I OpenSource!

Angefügte Bilder:
Catalan3_Scrabble3D.jpg   Catalan4_Scrabble3D.jpg  
jmontane Offline

27.08.2011 17:15
#6 RE: Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
But look at the first screenshot: For me the word ENLLANET in G3 seems to be wrong, isn't it?

Wrong? why? It looks fine and ENLLANET is in word list, so all is fine here.

I'm working in Catalan translation of menus. I've finished about 90% of work.

Regards

Bussinchen Offline

27.08.2011 17:46
#7 RE: Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von jmontane
1. Wrong? why? It looks fine and ENLLANET is in word list, so all is fine here.

2. I'm working in Catalan translation of menus. I've finished about 90% of work.

ad 1: Not talking Catalan, the position of two L after N seems to be wrong for me, because in other Latin languages I know, this combination of letters would be very unusual or impossible. The pronunciation of LL in this word, is it like in Castellano LL = [λ]? Maybe if it were Castellano, LL would be a Spanish Scrabble digraph... Do you understand what I mean? Why don't you have one digraph for LL and one for L·L?

ad 2: Huuuuu! Already?! Phantastic! But I would have appreciated to talk to you before you started translating the menus! It's my fault, not yours at all, you'll understand better when we have talked to each other... Do you translate the english.lang or the spanish.lang? Which one is your source text?
The problem is that I am also working on all the *.lang files we have, the file english.lang included, and this will result in changings (improvements) of the text later on. But for several reasons I have not been able to finish that work yet, which I regret so much now... That's because I have so many things to do at the same time...

I OpenSource!

jmontane Offline

27.08.2011 18:04
#8 RE: Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
Do you understand what I mean? Why don't you have one digraph for LL and one for L·L?

Yes, I understand. And yes, LL sounds in Catalan like Spanish [λ]. I don't know why we don't have LL tile. I suspect it's because there other special tile (Ç,NY and L·L), associated to common spelling errors and Catalan singularities (Y char is used only following and N). In Spanish LL and Y can sound very similar, but in Catalan LL, J, G and I chars can sound similar, based on surrounding letters, but it isn't a common spelling mistake.

Zitat
Do you translate the english.lang or the spanish.lang? Which one is your source text?

I've used english.lang. But don't worry. I have experience translating ini files. So, if you don't change ini keys I can resynch with my english.lang. Anyway, I will wait tomorrow to Skype calling, :)

Regards

Bussinchen Offline

27.07.2012 17:56
#9 Test games with catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

jmontane has sent to me the first version of his catala.dic for test purposes.

Here I can show you already my first screenshot of a Catalan test game. For me it seems to be good. The digraphs L·L, NY i QU and the Ç are shown correctly, which is fine! Have a look on it, dear Joan, and give us your comment! In your opinion, does it look fine, too?

But, dear Scotty, we have a code problem!
Joan had saved his dic file coded in UTF-8 without BOM.

All special signs are shown correctly now in my editor Notepad++ (they were not shown correctly before, when the dic had been saved in ANSI):

[Header]
Version=200003
Author=Joan Montané
StandardCategory=DISC
Licence=CC-BY, v3
Comment=Els dígrafs L·L, NY i QU han estat substituïts per 1, 2 i 3 respectivament.
Format=UTF-8
[Replace]
1=L·L
2=NY
3=QU
[Categories]
[Words]

But in the program Joan's name is not shown correctly anyway:

Isn't that silly? What should Joan do?

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

27.07.2012 18:40
#10 RE: Test games with catala.dic for Scrabble3D Zitat · Antworten

Everything looks fine even when it comes to letter exchange and Cambio secco. Exchanged digraphs and exchanged Ç are shown correctly both in the game course tab and in the messages tab.

I OpenSource!

Scotty Offline

Administrator

29.07.2012 13:53
#11 RE: Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Bussinchen im Beitrag #9
Isn't that silly? What should Joan do?
File a bug report "umlauts in dictionary info". I'll fix it.

Download: Sourceforge.net | Help:Scrabble3D Wiki | Discussion: Forum | News: Twitter | Fanship: Facebook

Bussinchen Offline

29.07.2012 14:10
#12 RE: Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Scotty
File a bug report "umlauts in dictionary info". I'll fix it.

/done

See Sonderzeichen werden in der Info zum Dic trotz Abspeicherns des Dics in UTF-8 ohne BOM falsch angezeigt (in German)

Thx, Scotty!

I OpenSource!

Bussinchen Offline

03.08.2012 13:50
#13 RE: Catalan test games with correct digraph L·L and two tiles L + L Zitat · Antworten

In a new test game played with the new test version of our future catala.dic, which jmontane has sent to me today for test purposes, everything seems to be fine, as far as I can see.

Only in the letter choice for jokers, Ç is not shown correctly, but this is a problem that Scotty has to fix, not jmontane. I have already reported that bug (see Sonderzeichen in der Info zum Wörterbuch in German).

I OpenSource!

«« Catalan flag
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz